• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Univex Ti AAA **SOLD**

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Condition is excellent, knurling is incredible, tint is fantastic.

$200 Shipped to US address, Int'l available.

:sold:

7449453016_b97b869fde_c.jpg

7449606256_c5c856fe15_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Univex Ti AAA

Wow! I'm surprised you sold it F250! Just a change in focus? Decide to try other things?

Never know where my focus is from day to day...:crazy:

I was hoping to get the TIR version to compare, but that wasn't happening. So, I needed to move something...No doubt I'll regret it sooner than later :sigh:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Tim, you're selling all I just recently collected!! Something I don't know???

Karl

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Tim, you're selling all I just recently collected!! Something I don't know???

Karl

No worries Karl, I just recently acquired these as well :D I don't collect per se, therefore my collection stays pretty small. I move 'em out, to collect funds and make room for more. My PP acct is currently telling me that I can now buy many very nice lights, or one really fantastic light :laughing:

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened

All arrived in great condition. Wow its smaller than I thought. Nice light. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get this one. (been looking out for a while!)

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

All arrived in great condition. Wow its smaller than I thought. Nice light. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get this one. (been looking out for a while!)

Thank you for the update, I hope you enjoy it.