• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Haiku adapter

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
This is an adapter for the haiku flashlight. It lets you use an AW17500(black label protected) in place of the normal cr123 or rcr123.

You still retain the o-ring and is machined from grade5/6al4v titanium. I can't guarantee the same finish as is on your haiku but sees to match mine well. I don't recommend nor would use any other brand of 17500 with this setup do to size difference, shape and quality.

Asking price is $50.00 shipped. US only please will not ship international at this time. Money order or paypal only please. Send me a PM if interested and feel free to ask any questions you have about the adapter.

P.S. still new to paypal or selling anything online so please bear with me. Thank you.

Here are some pics.
http://s521.photobucket.com/albums/w332/race_demon/haiku%20adapter/

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the interest. My plans were to just make one for myself but made an extra. If more are wanting them I can make a few more. Let me know.

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Euroken your adapter has been shipped. Senna94 and H-nu I'm currently getting yours made will PM you when I get them finished.

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Just getting caught up with current orders. If anymore interested please PM me.