• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk Chameleon

bla2000

Enlightened
Titanium Mr. Bulk Chameleon. 1 of 20 in titanium according to Shuter's Mr. Bulk Quick Reference Guide. An even more rare no trit slot version as described here.

The Chameleon has a luxeon led and 5 levels with a 1250mA max running on a CR123A or rechargeable 16340. I've set the max to the 1000 mA current table.

The light is in good condition except for a long shallow scratch shown in the 4th photo. The scratch starts from the center and runs to the tail. I chose not to buff it out but you could do so because this light is titanium. The customs inspector must have scratched it while opening the package because it was flawless when it left the previous owners hands but arrived to me with the scratch.

More details about the Chameleon can be found in this thread on flashlight-forums. Too bad all the photos of the build were lost from that thread but the programming instructions are found in the section titled "UPDATE 9-27-05" and also here.

Was $1300, $1200, $1100, $1000, $950, $900 US Dollars. Now $850 US. Includes Paypal fees and worldwide shipping. Paypal only.

First unconditional :takeit: in this thread gets it.

Larger resolution 800x600 photos can be seen by following the links to flickr.

Sold to arewethereyetdad.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mr. Bulk Chameleon $1300

Great light if upgraded to xm-l it is as bright as anything out there

bf1

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mr. Bulk Chameleon $1300

Great light if upgraded to xm-l it is as bright as anything out there
Could not agree with you more. I am the proud owner of three of these magnificent works of art.