• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *WTS* Bare Aluminum Mac's SST-50 EDC 4500k 1.4A *FINAL PRICE DROP*

paintballdad

Enlightened
*CLOSED* Bare Aluminum Mac's SST-50 EDC 4500k 1.4A *FINAL PRICE DROP*

Excellent condition bare aluminum Mac's SST-50 EDC in 4500k & 1.4 amp. The light also includes the optional Ti pocket clip.
I picked this one up from Mac's 3rd run, this light will not accept 18350 cells. It runs great on AW or IMR 16340 cells. Great floody beam with a nice neutral tint and the 1.4 amp drive current is a nice compromise of brightness and run time.
I'm moving away from the hobby somewhat and just didn't want this sitting unused. This is my last custom light and will be sad to see it go.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

withdrawn includes shipping via USPS 1st class mail with delivery confirmation. Priority mail in a small flat rate box is an additional $3. Insurance is optional at the buyer's expense. I will not take responsibility for postal mishaps without it. No additional fees for paypal, pleae do not use the gift/personal option. CONUS only please.

Last edited:

paintballdad

Enlightened
Re: WTS Bare Aluminum Mac's SST-50 EDC 4500k 1.4A

No response from the buyer in over 30 hours. Light is back up for sale.

elnero55

Newly Enlightened
ship to australia? Its not hard I promise, and ill cover the extra shipping?

damanupnorth

Newly Enlightened
Nice light,
I love my MAC EDC - heck I would pick this one up but just spent too much on a drop-in I did not need tonight

Bump for one of the best Bang-4-Your-Buck EDC's you can find

D'man

Megatrowned

Enlightened
Was hoping to PM you, but your inbox is full. So I'll just post what I was going to say here.

Hello, I see that you just closed the thread for your Mac light. I had not seen this thread previously or I may have jumped on it (sorry). Now, I don't know the price you were asking, but if, in the future, you change your mind about selling it, send me a pm. I'll let you know if I can swing it :thumbsup:

Austin

Latest posts