• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Haiku XML 6V Cheap!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I have a 2x123 Haiku 6v XML that has been carried and used. Light still looks good though. Typical light Ti carry marks.

Not seeing enough use so it needs to go.

Will sell for $400 now $390 (sells for $520 + shipping new)

USA/PP

Will ship intl for $10 more, but I assume no risk for postal hiccups.

First I'll take it gets it.

62b423f4-ba75-f216.jpg

62b423f4-ba8a-99f8.jpg

Last edited:

Vernon

Enlightened
Re: Haiku XML 6V Cheap!

How would you rate the tint? Cool or neutral? Would you take a guess at the color temp (5000k or 6000k for example)?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Hi, I am terrible at guessing Kelvins, LOL.

It looks just pure white to me, no blue or yellow or green.

maybe 5500K???

nbp

Flashaholic
That is some sweet Ti action there. That would be a fun one to have. :rock:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Slick228, yes this comes with the stock pocket clip. sorry to post public, your PM's are full! Good night all, will check back in AM. :)

ffemt6263

Enlightened
I have one of these with the warm xp-g in it. Absolutely love this light and it actually rides really nice in the pocket for edc. Sometimes in the pics they look too long but i edc mine quite a bit and its nice and comfortable. One of my favorites and someone is going to be VERY lucky to get it at this price! Good luck with the sale psm and someone please take this because im really tempted to pick up another one thats how much i love mine!

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent snag Troy. That is serious value there. There is no better light in your hand than this one. If feels perfect and performs more perfecter! :D

Excellent snag Troy. That is serious value there. There is no better light in your hand than this one. If feels perfect and performs more perfecter! :D
Sounds like a winner! I've had 6V McG's before, but never in the Haiku genre. I've always loved the way the 2x123 McClicky pak feels in the hand, so this could be a true user light for me. Just glad Brandon offered it up at a bargain or I might never have tried it. Any time you can snag a titanium McGizmo for under $400 you feel like you just robbed the little old lady down the street!