Am I the only one who keeps being linked to this dumb light on youtube?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here it is:

500 LED Extreme flashlight

I have repeatedly gone on youtube to look at all sorts of different things over the last 4-6 months or so, and even when I'm not even searching for a subject relating to LED flashlights, I keep getting this dumb video showing up in the searches at least 30% of the time!

I even left a post on that video about this, and other people said they too keep getting linked to it.... Whats up with that? Was this thing built by the CEO of youtube or something? I have never kept getting a certain video sent to my searches, but I keep getting this one. I didnt even bother watching the stupid video at first, but I still kept seeing it, so I finally looked at it, and its the most impractical light on the planet, and probably took a long time to build too.

Go away stupid video and stop haunting me!:crazy:

zenbeam

Enlightened
If I may toss in a youtube link to a video that is similar in its "strangeness" -
The MagLite Burner!

And BTW - That 500 LED monstrosity shows up in my youtube searches quite a lot too!

Last edited:

Ilikelite

Newly Enlightened
Lol, I don't even have to click the link to know which video you are talking about. I seem to get that video a lot as well.

SENT FROM MY HTC THUNDERBOLT USING TAPATALK

bstrickler

Enlightened
Yeah, I get annoyed with the same video.

If I may toss in a youtube link to a video that is similar in its "strangeness" -
The MagLite Burner!

And BTW - That 500 LED monstrosity shows up in my youtube searches quite a lot too!

LOL! $200! Sorry, but that's funny, when you can make one for less. Although, I am somewhat surprised nobody sells a kit to make the ROP,

Last edited:

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have repeatedly gone on youtube to look at all sorts of different things over the last 4-6 months or so, and even when I'm not even searching for a subject relating to LED flashlights, I keep getting this dumb video showing up in the searches at least 30% of the time!

It's Karma for your posting/linking that darn $2 2D plastic flashlight! :p

ragweed

Enlightened
It sounds like you have a Flash tracking cookie or Malware on your computer.

rambo180

Enlightened
It's Karma for your posting/linking that darn $2 2D plastic flashlight! :p

are you talking about that annoying person that puts links up to the facebook page with the $5 amazon yellow 2D light. really starting to get irritating, amongst other things...

rambo180

Enlightened
Yes I am indeed... I thought it was a $2 torch :rolleyes:

maybe it was. you might be right. anyway, that guy should get over it. joke is no longer funny.

as a side note, for a $2 or $5 torch, it may be quite useful for some people. As a backup emergency torch for only a few dollars, it will do just fine. I know people that have backups that cost over $100, that is at least TWENTY times more! Is this yellow torch REALLY that bad?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see the 500 LED way too often as well.

it is garbage. My 70 dollar 3-XML skyray blows that thing into the ground

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's got to do with our virtual footprints, marketing, cookies and our lack of web anonymity... those results are more often than not "tailored" to match your profiled interests ;)

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
maybe it was. you might be right. anyway, that guy should get over it. joke is no longer funny.

as a side note, for a $2 or $5 torch, it may be quite useful for some people. As a backup emergency torch for only a few dollars, it will do just fine. I know people that have backups that cost over $100, that is at least TWENTY times more! Is this yellow torch REALLY that bad?

^You've made the same point twice now about the same topic. LMAO

Thats the same number of times I posted a cheap light, and it was like 3 weeks ago, and it wasnt the same light even. But sorry you had such a huge problem with it that you have to keep droning on about it... Maybe YOU should get over it!

Anyway, since I posted the OP about the "500 LED flashlight", I have not been linked to it since. Maybe its over...

Last edited: