Tri-EDC Glow

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw a post a picture on this and tried it with great results :) I may offer it as a option.

P1070462-vi.jpg

P1070469-vi.jpg

P1070476-vi.jpg

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac

Very nice. Combined with the crenellations it gives it a new look. Will this be offered in Ti?

Mohan

nbp

Flashaholic
Mac, your posts seem to always be woefully short on details. :banghead:

What did you put in there, Glow powder?

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
And will you sell glow-modified optics for punters like me to stick in their existing Tri-EDC?

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would very much like a Ti Knurly Tri-EDC with that glow option :D

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened
I think its waaaay cool that you might offer this as an option Mac. Ive only seen one other builder offer optics with glow paint and I just had to have one. So I bought one and I still love it. Mine glows blue though and its (P60) size and lately Ive been much more into the smaller customs such as your EDC's so yes pleasr offer this option. Preferably with a couple color choices including blue.

fyrstormer

Banned
That new scalloped bezel looks really good. It's a feature that's been long in coming but doesn't fail to impress. The glow dots are pretty neat too. If there were a way to get an optic with hollow mounting posts so tritium vials could be inserted, I think that would be about the coolest thing ever.

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened
That new scalloped bezel looks really good. It's a feature that's been long in coming but doesn't fail to impress. The glow dots are pretty neat too. If there were a way to get an optic with hollow mounting posts so tritium vials could be inserted, I think that would be about the coolest thing ever.

Agreed