HDS SYSTEMS

zombieslayer

Newly Enlightened
I have a streamlight Sidewinder and I was wondering if the HDS SYSTEMS colicky is a good replacement? I am a trucker and I just want a light that is a little easier on pocket carry.

LGT

Enlightened
Not quite sure what sidewinder you own. But it seems as though they have a directional beam, which could be beneficial to one trying to see why you're losing air pressure, or tail lights aren't working, and then trying to make repairs. While the HDS might not replace it in every situation, It'd be a great light to have for an EDC/initial inspection. Seeing that you already have the sidewinder, I'd say buy one of the most durable and functionable lights around. But that is only my opinion. Also, you should have made this post in recommend me a light. Where it may be moved to.

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Could you go into Advanced mode and edit the title to say possibly "Is the HDS a good replacement for Sidewinder?" to get yourself some better on target responses?

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Changing thread title would be a good idea. I moved thread to the Recommend me a light ...... forum.

Bill

OCD

Enlightened
I don't think he wants to replace the Sidewinder switch with a HDS switch....I think he wants to know if an HDS Clicky model (not a Rotary) would be a good pocket-carry replacement for his Sidewinder.