SL TaskLight 3AA Dead

Gary W. Graley

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks I've a Stream light TaskLight it may have been left on and now it doesn't work new batteries no help
inside there is an electrical smell burnt, can the guts be changed out?
Thanks in advance
G2

Gary W. Graley

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I did send them an email earlier today, weekend, so wasn't expecting a reply right now, my wife was using it, we keep it by the bed, nice light, but she was cleaning beneath the fridge and I think she had it on and just put it back down on my nite stand and might have left it on, hence the burnt smell, but, she doesn't remember doing that and I didn't notice it until I went to charge my watch dial before drifting off to sleep ;) and saw it was dead, put new batt's in there, no help, and noticed the smell.

I'll see what they tell me tomorrow, haven't had it that long, very little use, mainly when the power goes out in the winter time but that's about it.

Appreciate the response guys,
G2

Gary W. Graley

Newly Enlightened
Well, just got back from a stay in NJ for work, last night I was wondering how the repair was coming and in today's mail, a nice box arrived with a brandy new TaskLight, very nice to have it back again, appreciate the help guys,
G2