Supbeam Light

Thread: Alternatives for Zebralight Headlights (same shape)?

Default Alternatives for Zebralight Headlights (same shape)?

Hello, which alternatives are there to the Zebralight Headlamps, I don't care about similiar output, just the same form (torch with the reflector on the side of the head).

Cheapos are welcome, low mode is needed. AA/rechargeable only.

Enlightened

Default Re: Alternatives for Zebralight Headlights (same shape)?

Ultrafire H2 infinitely variable,same form, electronic switch, even a magnet in the tail. 1xAA.

sunwayman makes a "L" shaped flashlight called L10A, i think. its not meant to be a headlamp though, so i dont think it comes with headbands and such.
    fenix MC10 and MC11 are angled, and swivels. again, not a headlamp so no headband with it.
    Rofis has come out with lights that its bezels can also swivel to a 90 degree angle.
    spark headlamps, although not an "L" shape. its lights come out the side of the tube.

of the lights i mentioned i only have experience with the fenix mc10, and its not without its flaws...

Quote Originally Posted by skyfire View Post
    fenix MC10 and MC11 are angled, and swivels. again, not a headlamp so no headband with it.
    I'm betting a Nite Ize headband (about $7) would work with the MC11 to give it a bit of extra versatility (if the user wanted or needed the headlamp option).

Thanks! The Ultrafires seem right, U3 is able to house 18650s, love it.

The PWM program is not perfect in those models, you will see some flickering in low modes.

SFMI4UT
    Zebralight Spark Princeton Inova Petzl Maglite Bushnell 4 XM-L MagMod and a lot of Cree XM-L Lights Nitecore i4 Intellicharger Intl-outdoor 3400 Panasonic 3100 Bare and protected Samsung 3000 Sanyo 2600
    Please, respect the planet, dont kill animals...