Alternatives for Zebralight Headlights (same shape)?

drupal

Newly Enlightened
Hello, which alternatives are there to the Zebralight Headlamps, I don't care about similiar output, just the same form (torch with the reflector on the side of the head).

Cheapos are welcome, low mode is needed. AA/rechargeable only.

dajabec

Newly Enlightened
Ultrafire H2 infinitely variable,same form, electronic switch, even a magnet in the tail. 1xAA.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
sunwayman makes a "L" shaped flashlight called L10A, i think. its not meant to be a headlamp though, so i dont think it comes with headbands and such.
fenix MC10 and MC11 are angled, and swivels. again, not a headlamp so no headband with it.
Rofis has come out with lights that its bezels can also swivel to a 90 degree angle.
spark headlamps, although not an "L" shape. its lights come out the side of the tube.

of the lights i mentioned i only have experience with the fenix mc10, and its not without its flaws...

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
fenix MC10 and MC11 are angled, and swivels. again, not a headlamp so no headband with it.

I'm betting a Nite Ize headband (about $7) would work with the MC11 to give it a bit of extra versatility (if the user wanted or needed the headlamp option).

drupal

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! The Ultrafires seem right, U3 is able to house 18650s, love it.