is the purple 2d/3d incan mag being discontinued?!?

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
it might appear that way... i really dont want to blow the whistle (please correct me if im wrong) if this is not the case but i just noticed this:

zbattery is clearing out stock of the 2d purple maglites at 15.99 (they have plenty of 3d right now)

also, amazon and several other retailers are out of stock and the purple color no longer appears on the maglite website

i ordered 1 2d and 1 3d for myself (for future projects or just to hang on to)

i dont know for sure if they are completely pulling the purple color, but its odd that two days ago it was on their website and now its gone completely

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
it appears the one zbattery is clearing out is the "display box model" not the blister packaging s2d985 as opposed to 986

fishndad

Enlightened
Blasphemy!! more colors is whats needed not less :D

I like the Blue one best.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
i also do not see the green color on the mag website... maybe purp and green are only sold in high volumes (100 or more) to stores that request stock of them?

ive never seen anything other than black, silver, red, and blue at home depot and lowes in the last 6 months

fishndad

Enlightened
Your just gonna have yours modded out anyway.Hell who knows the way tou been blowing through the cash

Keep it Up:D