• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS JHanko D10 with 3D tail

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
*Sold* WTS JHanko D10 with 3D tail

Thinning out some lights that aren't being used.

First "I'll take it" takes priority. Please send PM for PP info. Please send PP only (no gift) within 24 hours or item will be reposted.

Shipped Priority Mail CONUS with DC#. Not responsible for loss or damage in transit. Insurance is an additional $8. Will ship outside CONUS at extra cost. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

Now, onto the fun stuff!

*SOLD* Thanks CPF, and a big thank you to Jeff. :twothumbs :bow:

JHanko D10 with 3D tail with 14 blue trits, perfectly installed by Jeff. There are 8 trits around the body and 6 in the tail. The D10 is in excellent condition and stays on the shelf. The LE is the ramping D10 with shortcuts to high and low. The emitter is a stock R2 XRE emitter with a pure snow white tint.

The light is on the right in all of the photos.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

The D10 with 3D tail is 757 745 740 732 shipped Priority Mail with DC#. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened
Re: SOLD-WTS JHanko D10 with 3D tail-SOLD

What a beautiful light at an amazing price! Truly one of the grail lights!

Hiro is one of the classiest members here! :)

Good luck with the sale!

Last edited by a moderator:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful top notch lights with a special charm. I'd grab it inmediately if I would not own six of them already.

Good luck Hiro. This sale won't last long

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hiro is one of the best guy to deal with...and these JHanko remains a dream light :D

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I purchase this light, is it possible to send it back to Jeff to install more trits?

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I purchase this light, is it possible to send it back to Jeff to install more trits?

You'll have to ask Jeff. I think the current vials should be uninstalled before milling new slots... but everything is possible with Jeff's skills

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tail would look great with 12 trits, just like your avatar :grin2:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm on the hunt for a Hanko, but I personally like the EX10 more. If this was an EX10 I might have taken it...