Cheapest Eneloop Source

zoulas

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I need to buy a bunch of these, what is the best/cheapest legit place these days? What about the eneloop with other labels on them--like the Duraell's? Thanks

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a Costco near you? $19.99 for 10 cells isn't bad! A couple times a year they have a coupon on eneloops that usually takes about $4 off or so.

zoulas

Newly Enlightened
Not a Costco member unfortunately, $20 for 10 is good as the best I have see is $20 for 8. Are the duraloop's any cheaper?

gnarlycharlie4u

Newly Enlightened
I'm seconding costco. They're the cheapest for eneloops even though their deals aren't as good as they used to be.

If you're no a costco member the next best place to buy from is Amazon. OP your $20 for 8 is about right. That's pretty much the best deal I can find anywhere too.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got 12 of the Eneloop 1500s for <$30 delivered off of Ebay and they came in 3 sealed 4 ct. blister packs, so $10/4 pack shipped. They're legit and have Sept. 2011 date codes on them.

My Costco has the the blue 10 pack for $19.99 plus 7% tax, but I'm not going to renew my membership for those. CVS a big US drugstore chain near me, has the Duraloops for $16+, but even with decent coupons, it's not as good a deal as I can get off of Ebay.

Chris