Need more feedback from those asking for help, please!

Ezeriel

Enlightened
So yeah..

I spend a decent amount of time sticking my nose into other people's business and throwing my 2 cents in (AA, AAA, budget, I've got an opinion :D)

And it would be nice to get some feedback from the people that have bought lights based on someone's recommendations,
that way those of us that offer advice will know if we've been helpful to our little community here, and we also know if our recommendations aren't quite panning out.

rambo180

Enlightened
So yeah..

I spend a decent amount of time sticking my nose into other people's business and throwing my 2 cents in (AA, AAA, budget, I've got an opinion :D)

And it would be nice to get some feedback from the people that have bought lights based on someone's recommendations,
that way those of us that offer advice will know if we've been helpful to our little community here, and we also know if our recommendations aren't quite panning out.

I bought an Olight M20SX based on wonderful reccomendations. Its great. I actually sold it, but thats not the fault of anyone, i like to mix n match. I am very thankful for all the reccomedors out there. Ezeriel, your work is appreciated. That checklist is great.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opinions, popularity and reviews will pique my interest in a light but it's research and long thoughtful deliberation that eventually leads to a purchase... then there's those spur of the moment acquisitions :D

rambo180

Enlightened
Opinions, popularity and reviews will pique my interest in a light but it's research and long thoughtful deliberation that eventually leads to a purchase... then there's those spur of the moment acquisitions :D

Good point. I'll listen to reccomedation, read what they have to say, then go and read a review about that flashlight. Info from all different areas is great, starting with the person reccomedation. Starting with YOU Ezeriel!