So Many..Too many choices

jzmb

Newly Enlightened
well after a week of sifting through reviews forum chats and just asking you'll questions I ordered a Klarus xt1c for my edc..thanks for all the help, I doubt I would have found about this great UI light but for this forum...

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been here for a couple of years, and have mainly Surefires, 18650 clone bodies, and Malkoffs, and I try to use 17670 and 18650 cells most of the time. I was recently tasked with getting a flashlight for an old friend of my partner who is going to be visiting here from Brazil. Starting with the premise that I wanted it to be somewhat of a thrower, and not too expensive, I had to do what for me was a surprising amount of research on 2xAA lights to get up to speed on what I wanted. There are lots of what I am sure are good brands out there, that I just can't keep up on, without a fair amount of effort.

N4cer

Newly Enlightened
Glad to see that as a newbie, there's a light at the end of this tunnel. I'm looking and looking and just can't decide. Honestly it almost seems like people break it down too far into too many categories. Although I know that's how you get exactly what ya want I guess! Thanks for the little bit of hope.

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
It can be frustrating for a newbie like myself. Mind blowing choices. I searched the internet for a week with no real definitive answers as to what I wanted. Found CPL and after 1 day of searching ordered a light. (4sevens Quark AA2 R5) Love this place. :twothumbs

jzmb

Newly Enlightened
my first led was the protac 2 from streamlight didn't do much research except for amazon reviews still nice glovebox light

Latest posts