SunwayLED
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Pictures** NITECORE SENS series (AA, CR, Mini)

Default Re: **Pictures** NITECORE SENS series (AA, CR, Mini)

I am considering aa or cr····

Thx gopatji! I think that nails it. In the animated gif, my eyes took about 1-2 seconds before adjusting to the SENS' pic as the hotspot and tunnel like vision from the TK35 shot was creating a "black hole" sensation. =o)

SENS Mini in hand

I'm excited, I get mine in the mail today. I don't know what form factor but I'm excited nonetheless! I'll post some pics this afternoon.

-Alex
    Last edited by climberkid; 07-20-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    -Alex

Flashaholic

It's good to see they're keeping the awesome formfactor of The d10 and other such lights.
    (2)AAAMag solitaire/ AA minimag/3AA minimag LED/ 3D maglite/ 4D mag with TLE-300m/ Magcharger/ Fenix E01/ Fenix TK11/ Fenix LD10/ Nitecore EX10/ Fenix E11/ Zebralight H51w/ Preon P0

Nothing against this particular line of Nitecore lights, but I'll stick with my simple-as-a-rock First Gen. EZAA.

I don't want to own something that reduces output to prolong battery life. I'll just carry a spare battery. And I'll decide when I want more output or less. I've had intelligent lights that have either dimmed considerably or even switched off entirely because they decided that's what I wanted, or that that was the best thing to do at the time. Thankfully during both incidents, I had back-up lights on me that were dumb and simply did as they were told.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Does anyone else draw a parallel between the SENS build and the Fenix E15? When I opened the SENS AA today it immediate felt and looked like the E15 -- which isn't all that positive. It was a very "chintzy" feel (I've noted this about the E15 vs P1/P1D). Now having said that, it was built to a price and that price makes what it is much more reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Ualnosaj View Post
    Does anyone else draw a parallel between the SENS build and the Fenix E15? When I opened the SENS AA today it immediate felt and looked like the E15 -- which isn't all that positive. It was a very "chintzy" feel (I've noted this about the E15 vs P1/P1D). Now having said that, it was built to a price and that price makes what it is much more reasonable
    That particular look belongs to Nitecore. They introduced it in their original EZAA model, Fenix then simply blatantly ripped off the look of that light. First onto their LD15 model, then onto the stubbier E15 model. I have to agree with you though regarding the feel of the design.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    That particular look belongs to Nitecore. They introduced it in their original EZAA model, Fenix then simply blatantly ripped off the look of that light. First onto their LD15 model, then onto the stubbier E15 model. I have to agree with you though regarding the feel of the design.
    Well that explains things thank you.