• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 MILKY LIGHTS

Dadof6

Enlightened
Three Milky Lights for sale. From left to right they are:
FlashlightsJuly2012001-1.jpg

1. Milky Room Sweeper. This is one bad boy. It lights up an entire room. It is a black E1E Surefire Body and head with a custom cut reflector. Powered by a SSCP7 CSW01. It has a handmade brass pill for a direct drive of 650+ lumens. This light is in great shape with the tiniest bits of ware on some of the edges. Asking 225.

2. Milky L1 with a trip in the clip and a Delrin Tail guard.
This little light is a Milky Generation 3 Smoothie with a SSCP4 USWOH. Includes a glow in the dark o-ring on the body for nighttime finding.
Great shape, beautiful light. Asking 175.

3. SOLD The Milky M1 Rebelius Illuminator Rebel -100 McR10-R L1 creeDriver. Surefire made the L1 light and used an infrared LED. I loved the look of the body because it seemed so robust and yet could easily fit in your hand. Milky took the body and head and infused it with a great light. This thing could get run over by a tank and still be fine. Has a glow in the dark clickie button and a glow in the dark ring on the body to help find the light at night. Asking 200.

Prices are shipping to Continental U.S.A. I do accept paypal. I will ship outside of the Continental U.S. but for extra monies, please contact me to discuss.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
BTW, if #2 is a 4-flats tube (bit tough to tell from photo), I believe that would be a Gen4 L1 mod ....

Those are awesome - great beam - mine sees a lot of use :)

archimedes

Flashaholic
Not sure if you got my last PM ... and thought if you were still subscribed to this thread, that might trigger an eMail to you ?

Just had a shipping question :)

archimedes

Flashaholic
Payment was made four days ago, and then no further response from OP ... :thinking:

No response to PMs here or the MarketPlace, no response to eMail, no updates to (either of his) active sales thread(s), and he does not appear to have logged in to either forum in the past 2-3 days. Please get in touch within 24 hours regarding shipping details.

Hope all is OK, Dadof6 ... thank you :candle:

Payment was made four days ago, and then no further response from OP ... :thinking:

No response to PMs here or the MarketPlace, no response to eMail, no updates to (either of his) active sales thread(s), and he does not appear to have logged in to either forum in the past 2-3 days. Please get in touch within 24 hours regarding shipping details.

Hope all is OK, Dadof6 ... thank you :candle:

Hmmm. Maybe one of the 6 has taken off with Dad's computer. :thinking:

Dadof6

Enlightened
It's actually 7 now and computer time has been very little because of their varioius demands/needs. Sorry about the delayed response. Archimedes, thank you for your concer. Your product was shipped. Please check your pm. By the way, regardless of the various demands or needs of 7 kids, they are the greatest blessing this dad could ever have.

Last edited:
It's actually 7 now and computer time has been very little because of their varioius demands/needs. Sorry about the delayed response. Archimedes, thank you for your concer. Your product was shipped. Please check your pm. By the way, regardless of the various demands or needs of 7 kids, they are the greatest blessing this dad could ever have.

I hear ya, bro. Time to change the user ID to dadof7? :)

I know as well as anybody how family is priority and how it can take most of your time. I think the CPF community does appreciate timely updates and communication during times of a sale. It is most appreciated.

Congrats on the sale, but more importantly congrats on number 7 (whenever that was)! :thumbsup: