I hate all all of you

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
All I wanted was one measley little AA light to back up my PD30. Then I ran across CPF. Now I want a Zebralight, Sunwayman, Eagletac, Jetbeam, more 4sevens, more Fenix, etc, etc, etc. *******s.

P.S. My wife hates you too.

Last edited:

fishndad

Enlightened
All I wanted was one measley little AA light to back up my PD30. Then I ran across CPL. Now I want a Zebralight, Sunwayman, Eagletac, Jetbeam, more 4sevens, more Fenix, etc, etc, etc. *******s.

ROFL:laughing::laughing::laughing: My wife hates CPF but she still loves me.
Buy the misses a new coach purse and all will be restored.
You however have your own issues to work out like the rest of us.

Its a fine line between love and hate.

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
Amen on the Coach purse. Seriously this place is bad ***, sick, but bad ***. I think I'm burning up my computer! I guess next comes the free cocaine and all the booze you can drink.

Larbo

Enlightened
Things go from wanting, to having with this disease rather quickly. There is no stopping it so enjoy.:)

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
Scene from last night at my house:

Wife- "I saw some shoes last night I really like, but I probably don't need anymore."

Me- "You work hard baby, go ahead and get them.....by the way I ordered another flashlight."

mjn

Newly Enlightened
Oh man... I can most definitely relate!

My better half can't complain, 'cause it was actually her fault... she bought me an 3500 lumen HID light a couple years back. I was looking for info and ended up here.

I now have half a dozen different lights..and want more.

FYI; My favorite light to date is my Sunwayman V10R. I've had it nearly 2 years and use it daily. Awesome light.

It does take some self control not to just keep buying lights. Believe me, I know.

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
FYI; My favorite light to date is my Sunwayman V10R. I've had it nearly 2 years and use it daily. Awesome light.

Thanks, I'll check that out

Last edited:

guardpost3

Enlightened
Oh you wait. My wife used to hate it when I was just buying lights. Now its constant buying/selling/trading/modding/building...

Now I cant go half an hour without checking the MP and custom B/S/T sections:broke:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
All I wanted was one measley little AA light to back up my PD30. Then I ran across CPL. Now I want a Zebralight, Sunwayman, Eagletac, Jetbeam, more 4sevens, more Fenix, etc, etc, etc. *******s.

:laughing:

As another PD30 fan, I can relate. I think it's a gateway dru... er, light. ;)

Welcome to CPF!

illtill

Newly Enlightened
So my Girlfriend was actually supporting the whole dive into Flashoholism "cause a Flashlight can't possibly cost as much as those silly striders right?"

I was like...:thinking:....:welcome:

Wrend

Enlightened
I found my perfect light, the Quark Tactical AA. Now if I could just switch out the head, and run it on Li-ion, and...

:D

By the way, I have a similar issue when it comes to SAKs and TI calculators. I also need to upgrade my computer (that is, build a new state-of-the-art gaming machine/work station/home entertainment system), and work more on my semi-autonomous stereoscopic FPV RC robot (its brains are my avatar).

I'll probably need a few more Eneloops before too long too.

:broke:

Last edited:

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
I found my perfect light, the Quark Tactical AA. Now if I could just switch out the head, and run it on Li-ion, and...

I just ordered the regular AA2. Can't wait to get it. I have this weird feeling that I may like it as much as my PD30. For me that's a big statement.

Last edited:

B.B.

Newly Enlightened
I feel for ya. I found all this cool stuff and I REALLY NEED IT ALL!!!lol

ico

Enlightened

By the way, I have a similar issue when it comes to SAKs and TI calculators. I also need to upgrade my computer (that is, build a new state-of-the-art gaming machine/work station/home entertainment system), and work more on my semi-autonomous stereoscopic FPV RC robot (its brains are my avatar).

I'll probably need a few more Eneloops before too long too.

:broke:

You do know that the Quark AA can take a Li-ion right?

rambo180

Enlightened
All I wanted was one measley little AA light to back up my PD30. Then I ran across CPF. Now I want a Zebralight, Sunwayman, Eagletac, Jetbeam, more 4sevens, more Fenix, etc, etc, etc. *******s.

I like this post.

Thats all

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol@ this thread. Even though I have spent a lot my wife doesn't care because flashlights are cheaper than when I had my Audi. (now sold, and now rocking a cheap corolla~!) I remember convincing my wife for a brembo brake kit and exhaust after saving for a year plus. That was not easy and took several months and several purchases for her lol. $200 flashlight.... Sure honey!!! Lol

in short, there are a lot of hobbies that are way more expensive than flashlights, even if you buy a lot of them (as long as you dont go and buy 20 spy 007s or magizmos etc)

Last edited:

Latest posts