DX.com

Thread: East Bay Bike Party, CA [2nd Friday of the Month]

Enlightened

Default East Bay Bike Party, CA [2nd Friday of the Month]

Check the website for updates on the next bike party. Great excuse light up the night. Sept location TBA... Normally starts around 8pm. It is a great time for those who enjoy cycling.

https://eastbaybikeparty.wordpress.com/

-----

For those of you in the San Jose area there is also the San Jose Bike Party [3rd Friday] and in the SF area, the San Francisco Bike Party [1st Friday]

***the atmosphere can be diverse and chaotic, much like a rock concert***

Heres a good FAQs section from the SJ site

http://www.sjbikeparty.org/faq
    Last edited by duffman; 08-24-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: East Bay Bike Party [Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek and Concord, CA Area]

Holy cow they rode past my house a few months ago. Looked like a blast. Never thought I'd see this on CPF though! If you're going to the one in September I'm game. I didn't go to this month's because of the Chevron plant fire.
    Last edited by dudemar; 08-11-2012 at 12:51 AM.
    Funniest CPF thread ever. I promise it'll make your day.

Enlightened

Default Re: East Bay Bike Party [Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek and Concord, CA Area]

Quote Originally Posted by dudemar View Post
    Holy cow they rode past my house a few months ago. Looked like a blast. Never thought I'd see this on CPF though! If you're going to the one in September I'm game. I didn't go to this month's because of the Chevron plant fire.
    Definitely a fun ride. I normally use a modest set of lights. Not sure if my work schedule will allow me to make it to the next one but will try.
    Last edited by duffman; 08-23-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Flashaholic*

Yeah my knees have been giving me problems lately so I'm going to the one in October. Crossing my fingers it's Halloween themed!
    Funniest CPF thread ever. I promise it'll make your day.