Clip for Surefire G2/6P UPDATE w/ Photo link

googanelli

Newly Enlightened
I was checking 0ut a friends light tonight. He is carrying a light made by nightstick. Its a TAC-200. It has a belt clip on it. I checked to see if it fit and it fit my surefire g2 I had with me like a glove. I've contacted the manufacturer with hopes they will sell me some for my lights. I hope this helps.

Joe

Last edited:

googanelli

Newly Enlightened
Re: Clip for Surefire G2/6P etc

I called the manufacturer this morning and they don't carry a part number but may be willing to sell me some of these in bulk. I might buy some and sell them on the forum or ebay. I will try and snag my friend's light and get photos to show that these work well and fit well. The only other thing I thought of is trying to find a store to pick these up and sell.

Joe

googanelli

Newly Enlightened

Customer service says they will send me a couple but they currently aren't for sale. As soon as it arrives, I'll figure out how to post pics. In the mean time, there is a guy on e bay who is selling some stainless ones. I picked one up. Not bad but it isn't durable.

Joe

googanelli

Newly Enlightened

OK, the clips came in today. Customer service from Bayco who makes the nightstick lights sent me two clips. Someone email me that knows how to post photos here and I will get them sent right away. These are a PERFECT fit. Thanks!

Joe
[email protected]

Lobstradomus

Newly Enlightened

Picture:
Surefire.jpg

Brigadier

Enlightened

I used a NovaTac Clip on my G2 for a while:

standard.jpg