• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Looking for Peak CR123 with a 5mm LED

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for a Peak that takes CR123 that has the 5mm LED. Are they still made or available ? Basically looking for a CR123 battery drainer. Is Peak still making them or are there any NOS ? Input appreciated.
or if anyone will to sell any... :)

archimedes

Flashaholic
I am looking for a Peak that takes CR123 that has the 5mm LED. Are they still made or available ? Basically looking for a CR123 battery drainer. Is Peak still making them or are there any NOS ? Input appreciated.
or if anyone will to sell any... :)

The McKinley has been out-of-production for quite a while, I believe ....

RMSK had a closeout sale, maybe a year ago?

Last edited:

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
So if someone has a McKinley can they do a test for me and let me know to what voltage will it drain the CR123 battery to please ? or at what voltage point the light will still power up. Thanks

archimedes

Flashaholic
So if someone has a McKinley can they do a test for me and let me know to what voltage will it drain the CR123 battery to please ? or at what voltage point the light will still power up. Thanks

Just FYI, the open circuit voltage is not an especially accurate measure of the state of charge for CR123 lithium primaries ... :)

fyrstormer

Banned
It will drain the battery until it is totally useless. I don't know what the output wattage is at that point, but it's not enough to do anything. Peak's lights are battery vampires.