LED various assessment parameters of the algorithm?

aoyiteled

Newly Enlightened
An LED chip, the input current of I, the measured voltage at WD, V, WP, LM, W flux, radiation..... Many people are aware of the internal quantum efficiency and external quantum efficiency concept, but do not know how to calculate actual. Please enlighten me? In addition, we often say that the conversion efficiency of lm/W is how to calculate?

SemiMan

Banned
An LED chip, the input current of I, the measured voltage at WD, V, WP, LM, W flux, radiation..... Many people are aware of the internal quantum efficiency and external quantum efficiency concept, but do not know how to calculate actual. Please enlighten me? In addition, we often say that the conversion efficiency of lm/W is how to calculate?

CPF is for the most part a very inviting place.

It is however, a place also founded on the concept of self motivation and self help with valuable ability to get assistance when you run into a road block.

You have thrown out a few lines which you do not appear to understand and then you ask us to enlighten you and then explain the most basic of concepts. The information you seek is readily available on the web. May I suggest Wikipedia? You will also find those answers showing up many times on CPF -- hence the search function.

I suggest investing some time to understand the basic concepts and then come back here for clarification on points that may not be obvious.

Semiman