Hidden morse code sequence on my HDS Rotary

Quiksilver

Enlightened
Hi guys

posted this yesterday but it mysteriously disappeared.

i was doing some maintenance on my Rotary and came across a morse-code message. i had a computer nearby but i was just watching it for a few minutes. it came to me to google morse code since i dont know it. the message repeated for 5 minutes or so, and i was only able to jot down some of it before it stopped.

i havent been able to get the message to play back again although i remember roughly how i first accessed it

anyways here s what i managed to record

I-F-Y-O-U-A-R-E-R-E-A-D-I-N-G-T-H-I-S-G-O-T-???????????

anyone else found something similar on their light? not sure what to make of it.

cheers

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a database issue that caused some post loss.

I thought that you'd stumbled across a really cool "Easter Egg"

Quiksilver

Enlightened
update:

i called henry (he is very pleasant to speak to btw) and he declined to comment about my concern.

jalal20

Enlightened
I think the whole CPF down time that happened was a divine intervention to delete the thread, and now you got it back here....God be with us all now:candle:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Are you going to play the track "Empty Spaces" on Pink Floyd's "The Wall" backwards too. That actually really does have a secret message in it and I have listened to it many times!

Now how many of you went to look that up?

Norm

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have an HDS, but I tried with a bunch of other lights and I think some might be from another planet as they want me to save their ship!