• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti 'C' pak

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
SOLD is this mint condition McGizmo 'c' pak. Price for this one is $115 (PP) which includes CONUS shipping with delivery confirmation. I removed the clip as soon as I received this Pak and now I cannot find the box I put the clip and screws in . . . SO this one is priced without the clip. New clips can be gotten from McGizmo for $25. . . so the price reflects this glitch . . . :oops:
The C Pak turns a PD light into a Clickie. It can be used with your LS20/27, McLux III PD, etc. - even an Arc 6! It is mint but as noted, does not have the clip . . . SOLD

3fd48540.jpg

2ebc8918.jpg

16de71c4.jpg

SOLD: Second for sale is a McGizmo PD Pak with Green trit. Price also $160 (PP) which includes CONUS priority mail with delivery confirmation. International friends please PM for shipping charges.

62a5c0ed.jpg

574db2d2.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted takes priority over PM's. . .

Thanks for looking!
Thanks for buying! this sale is now over :D

Last edited:

jcalvert

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti 'C' pak and Ti PD pak

SM,

I'm going to go ahead and take the Ti "C" Pak, pending further communication. Email coming asap. Thanks!

-John

RocketTomato

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti 'C' pak and Ti PD pak

I will take the PD pak.

PP sent!

Last edited:

jcalvert

Enlightened
Re: Back up for sale: McGizmo Ti 'C' pak and Ti PD pak SOLD

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to "smarkum" for graciously allowing me to back out of purchasing her McGizmo Ti 'C' Pak. Having to do so really bummed me out, but it was the result of my ignorance of the McGizmo product line. :confused: I failed to realize that the 'C' Pak would not be compatible with the Valiant Concepts Ti VME head, only the McGizmo PD, Lunasol, and Arc 6 heads.

The McGizmo Ti 'C' Pak seen here, is a beautiful, functional, clickie-based, titanium body of which relative few were produced. So if you have been considering the 'C' Pak for your PD or Lunasol head, get it here from one of CPF's elite members. :thumbsup:

Best wishes to all,
John

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
FOR sale: McGizmo Ti 'C' pak and Ti PD pak SOLD

Thanks John for adding the info on this C pak . .. you are one of CPF's finest!
This C Pak is in mint condition and is just waiting to go to a new home where it will be able to make a light shine and click!

jcalvert

Enlightened
Re: FOR sale: McGizmo Ti 'C' pak and Ti PD pak SOLD

**ATTENTION**

I just realized that the title still reflects a SOLD status.

However, the 'C' Pak is still available and I have alerted "smarkum".

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S McGizmo Ti 'C' pak

I'll take it...But I am on the road until Tuesday mid-morning, I will pp asap I promise!

PayPal payment has been sent!

Thank you,
Frank

Last edited: