• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) McLuxIII PD High CRI (2 options) GDx2 circuit board

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
>>>>>SOLD<<<<<

Need money for car repairs. 24 hour sale to $250. Price will go back to $265 in 24 hours. Dont wait! Priced to Move. PM me with any questions. Buyer now has the option of purchasing this light as a mule with a McGizmo Nichia 119 High CRI (first picture) or as a traditional light with a Nichia 219 High CRI & McR-20s reflector (2nd picture).

CIMG8454.jpg

----------------------OR (buyer chooses either above or below setup)----------------------

CIMG8162.jpg

CIMG8210.jpg

CIMG8211.jpg

CIMG8202.jpg

CIMG8212.jpg

CIMG8347.jpg

Newer, more efficient GDx2 circuit board:
CIMG8350.jpg

It is a 2-speed piston drive (with low at 25mA and high at 525mA) Both levels are regulated and does not have any PWM nuances. This Aluminum McGizmo can be purchased as a mule with a McGizmo Nichia 119 High CRI or a regular light with a Nichia 219 and McR-20s. It is 1 of 2 that I know of that has the newer, more battery efficient GDx2 board. I purchased the board directly from Don for an additional $50 (after the original WIZx2 board went out). This is the board that it's Titanium cousins share and has only been used for a total of 30 min. The body is in very good condition, has a titanium bezel, clip, and a green trit in the tail. The trit is dim, however. I can replace it to a bright green or yellow trit for an additional $10.

need this sold for car repairs :mecry: I'm asking $299 $275 $265 $250 plus $7 shipping via USPS Priority + Signature Confirmation or $5 via USPS First Class + Signature Confirmation (buyer's choice) Continental U.S. buyers only. First to post "I'll Take It" in this thread gets priority over all other communication. Insurance is an additional $1.65 per $100 of coverage. I am not responsible if the package is damaged or lost during shipping. Insurance is always recommended to cover these occasions.

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: (One Price Drop $275) McLuxIII PD Mule Nichia 119

One price drop to $275 + shipping before being withdrawn. Let's get her sold! First "I'll take it" in this thread gets priority.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ($275) McLuxIII PD Nichia 219 McR-20s

Still available and I have modded it back to a Nichia 219 and McR-20s reflector :D

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ($265) McLuxIII PD Nichia 219 McR-20s

Bump with another price drop to $265 plus shipping and the option of either purchasing this McGizmo PD as a high CRI mule w/ McGizmo Nichia 119 High CRI (first picture) or traditional light w/ Nichia 219 High CRI and McR-20s (2nd picture)

Last edited: