Damascus
p1070698.jpg

Moku Ti
p1070697y.jpg

Thanks
Todd

nbp

Flashaholic
I saw the title and I was like Sweet, a carabiner thread, I'll have to post some...then I realized you meant Custom biners. :ohgeez:

Those are amazing. :wow:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Geez, I'm almost ashamed to admit that I use Mammut Moses carabiners ... but at 27 grams each they weigh just a fraction of the custom biners:nana:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geez, I'm almost ashamed to admit that I use Mammut Moses carabiners ... but at 27 grams each they weigh just a fraction of the custom biners:nana:

Except for the Les George damascus biner, they don't weigh that much :thinking: The big Anso weighs in at 34 grams, and I would say the Moku Ti biner weighs less :D The smaller D22 biners are sure to weigh less than 27 grams :nana:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Thanks for pointing me to this thread, shado! They are cool indeed, especially the Moku Ti one! I hope the resurrection will inspire others to share their carabiners too ;)

okester

Newly Enlightened
Well, I don't have it yet, but when I get it I'll follow-up with a picture. I got a P88 Bauhaus titanium keychain/carabiner recently, and can't wait to see/use it! :)

Dingle1911

Enlightened
Wow just WOW, I didn't know what to expect when I opened this thread. I am currently using a NiteIze S-Biner (the 2" size). I will now use the power of google search to try and find where to purchase such works of art. Thanks for posting.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow just WOW, I didn't know what to expect when I opened this thread. I am currently using a NiteIze S-Biner (the 2" size). I will now use the power of google search to try and find where to purchase such works of art. Thanks for posting.

Good luck...most shown are/were made in extremely limited quantities and very difficult to find secondhand...I have four or five (couple of D22's, a custom OOAK from kickstarter, etc.) and no plans to sell any of mine...

Then again, maybe you'll get lucky...

...and then there's this...
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikebond/ti2-para-biner

:D (The funding is over, but contact the project owner as he's making overruns...I have no affiliation with him other than I've backed his items before and they're REALLY nice...)

His are going to blow away the D22 ones I have now...heck, maybe I will sell them off after all (not here though :) )...

Last edited:

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
Yes i ordered the PB-5 I have been looking for something like this for awhile now. Great thread thanks OP

OTD

IsaacL

Enlightened
The Ansø and D22 have since moved on to new homes.

ydeju9un.jpg

buse3uty.jpg

Last edited: