Best light for 12$ from DealExtreme

Vinco

Newly Enlightened
Hello, im searching for a flashlight from dealextreme. Here in Denmark where i come from, you can't buy stuff, for over 12.50$ from other countries, without paying taxes e.t.c. Im searching for a durable flashlight,but most important, a very strong beam. Thanks :twothumbs

Tegan's Dad

Newly Enlightened
I'd try the Sipik SK68. One of the better lights from DX. Take a look in the budget forum. There's a lot of reviews on them there. You can use the search on the top of the forum pages for "Sipik" and will find a lot there.

You can also try the Ultrafire C3, but may have to do some tweaking to get it to work right. Mine had a loose switch in the tailcap, so I had to tighten it down to stop it from flickering.

Ezeriel

Enlightened
Hello, im searching for a flashlight from dealextreme. Here in Denmark where i come from, you can't buy stuff, for over 12.50$ from other countries, without paying taxes e.t.c. Im searching for a durable flashlight,but most important, a very strong beam. Thanks :twothumbs

you could try finding a romisen light in your price range

recycledelectrons

Newly Enlightened
I've bought $22 flashlights from DX for years.
<link deleted so the advertisers can sell over-priced junk>
Summary: 1x 18650 or 2x 123A
Bright
Single-Mode
Ultra-Fire 502B body, so you can swap parts with other UltraFire 502 series lights. Remote tailcap switches are available.
I use on as my primary EDC / defensive light.

I wish I could find these for $1.90 like they used to be:
<link deleted so the advertisers can sell over-priced junk>
They were really useful, but sometimes they twisted on while in storage. I keep an o-ring between the tail cap and the AA on mine.
I still have one as my backup EDC.

Last edited:

fishndad

Enlightened
So here we are at the penicle of light discussion.
"Whats the best 12 dollar flashlight i can get?"

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Off topic, I know - and picking on spelling is a real douchebaggy thing to do, but I couldn't pass this up :D

At the pinnacle of flashlights we may be, but the discussion is far from phallic enough to be the penicle!

Hehehe.

Back on topic, though, I've had good success with the Ultrafire C3.

recycledelectrons

Newly Enlightened

We all need different lights. I need a $100 tac-light for EDC, and about a hundred $12 lights to drop in every employees' desk for power failures.

Bo Jouste

Newly Enlightened
I also had the same experience with Dx.com, but I now use LightBoxDeals.com, they have great customer service and good prices. and best of all you get to speak someone, if you have a problem.

Link removed as per the banner at the top of the page
Why has my link been removed? - Norm

Last edited by a moderator: