Surface finishes?

fyrstormer

Banned
I was looking at the Alpha Bespoke options on the Dark Sucks website, and there were a number of surface finishes listed. It's not directly stated there, but I think most of the surface finishes are actually sub-surface finishes, which are then nickel-plated. However, I'm still unclear as to what they all look like.

Here are the options I saw:
Blasted + Polished
Stone-Washed
Full-Brushed
Cerakote
Solid Copper
Alpha ICE

Cerakote and Solid Copper are obvious, but what do the others look like? Can anyone point me to a clearly-labeled gallery of pictures showing what each option looks like?

archer6817j

Enlightened
You should be able to see all of the finishes here :) Just select one of the three grey bars and it will open up an show you thumbnails where you can navigate to larger images.

fyrstormer

Banned
Very nice, thank you. You might want to add a link to that page from the Custom Order Form, because it never occurred to me to look at the order page for the non-custom lights to find information about the options available on custom lights.

Also, is there any chance of getting more blue switch covers? I'd fill out the custom-order form right now if that option were still available for me to select.

Last edited: