BlackShadow
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A run of TI E Series Electronic Switches with custom trit button . Interested?

Flashaholic*

Default Re: A run of TI E Series Electronic Switches with custom trit button . Interested?

The electronic switches are also shorter than mcclickies so this should also include the spacer for the battery just as Steve Ku has done in his run of e-series switches.

I'd be interested in couple pending cost and that above issues are sorted out, e.g. Spacer, holes/notches for plier installation, etc.

Default Re: A run of TI E Series Electronic Switches with custom trit button . Interested?

"For whenever anyone bears the pain of unjust suffering because of consciousness of God, that is grace. But what credit is there if you are patient when beaten for doing wrong?" 1 Peter 2:19-20a

Quote Originally Posted by euroken View Post
    The electronic switches are also shorter than mcclickies so this should also include the spacer for the battery just as Steve Ku has done in his run of e-series switches.

I'd be interested in couple pending cost and that above issues are sorted out, e.g. Spacer, holes/notches for plier installation, etc.
    The switches are exactly as per Steve ku and will include the spacer, o ring and silicon seal.
    During the day when I don't need a torch ... RC is my hobby http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/47842/Always on the lookout for McGizmo/Kuku Titanium torches with Trits..

"For whenever anyone bears the pain of unjust suffering because of consciousness of God, that is grace. But what credit is there if you are patient when beaten for doing wrong?" 1 Peter 2:19-20a

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by mohanjude View Post
    The switches are exactly as per Steve ku and will include the spacer, o ring and silicon seal.
    Then I'm interested for two please!

Okay. Have a haiku now, so interested. I understand the ui, but does it work properly with the slower e switch?

Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

Buttrock Re: A run of TI E Series Electronic Switches with custom trit button . Interested?

Just a reminder to folks, if you're interested in E series switch . . . please tell you friends, pimp out this thread or whatever is needed. . . we need a lot more folks interested in these switches. . . and please guesstimate how many you would like . . . that will help in deciding when there is enough interest. Let's get er done!
    "I always prefer to believe the best of everybody it saves so much time." - Rudyard Kipling

Would be interested in 2 of them if these also fit McGizmo switches, what i expect, right?
    Last edited by toby_pra; 08-01-2012 at 05:01 AM.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by gunga View Post
    Okay. Have a haiku now, so interested. I understand the ui, but does it work properly with the slower e switch?
    Quote Originally Posted by toby_pra View Post
    Would be interested in 2 of them if these also fit McGizmo switches, what i expect, right?
    From what I've been reading, these fit Don's lights such as the Haiku but the nature of the electronic switch and Haiku's driver won't allow proper mode switching. Some members have stated that the mode switching is done by pressing the switch four times rapidly. Hope this helps.

I am still interested...many thanks for the Info

My understanding , and Mohan can correct me if I'm wrong , is that yes, it will work in place of a mcgizmo. You must quickly push the button on and off again to cycle through to the brightness level you desire. . . OK by me as I don't use much but low and med anyway!
    "I always prefer to believe the best of everybody it saves so much time." - Rudyard Kipling

I will take 2 switches, maybe 3, with electronic.

S are these not gonna fit SUREFIRE e series lights?
    aka Edgar Allan Bro, Brosama Bin Liftin, Walter Crunkite, Bro Namath, Teddy Brosevelt, and the Tomahawk Crunkmissile.
    my lights - review of PrecisionWorks - that's Gucci Mane in my avatar

Put me down for 2! I have a couple of Steve Ku lights that need additions!

Count me in for at least 1.

I'ld be in for one for the SWM V10R if you make that run again

Quote Originally Posted by walterr839 View Post
    I'ld be in for one for the SWM V10R if you make that run again
    Actually this is for the E series switch... Hopefully that may happen again in the future sometime.
    During the day when I don't need a torch ... RC is my hobby http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/47842/Always on the lookout for McGizmo/Kuku Titanium torches with Trits..

Any word on this e series run? Need one for my haiku.

Quote Originally Posted by gunga View Post
    Any word on this e series run? Need one for my haiku.
    Need at least 50 interests before run can materialise.

Quote Originally Posted by tobrien View Post
    S are these not gonna fit SUREFIRE e series lights?
    Should work in the E series

Add one more for me - looking at the pics, I can't make up my mind on configuration!!

Anyone else interested?

I will take 3.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

Can not believe It took this long for me to see this. I'm interested in 2-3 for sure. Possibly as many as 6 pending price.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Anyone know if the mode switching will work properly on a tri edc? I might be in for 2. Would also like a general idea on cost.

I have got it to work on a Tri EDC. However I found that high setting sometimes refused to engage. At first I thought it might be the switch..but realised it works on the Thud. So not sure why it is temperamental.

Are we close to the required 50 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mohanjude View Post
    I have got it to work on a Tri EDC. However I found that high setting sometimes refused to engage. At first I thought it might be the switch..but realised it works on the Thud. So not sure why it is temperamental.
    Did you test the switch on the tri-edc that has the lux-rc module or one that has the more traditional 3up mcpcb/7135 driver?
    Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

I'm good for one maybe two pending on price.
    What are you people......on DOPE!?!

Looks like to me we are at about 38 switches. We need at least 50 to do a run . . .
    So all interested please get the word out. Tell all of your friends who have E series lights. These switches are going to ROCK! And, don't forget to puchase an extra or two for those lights we all have on our "wish" list. . . just sayin!

So round up a little more interest and we'll be ready to fly!
    WE CAN DO THIS!