A run of TI E Series Electronic Switches with custom trit button . Interested?

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
E Series Electronic Switches with custom Ti trit buttons. . .
Wondering what you CPF'ers think -

If you'd be interested in one or 5 E Series Electronic Swithces with custom Ti trit buttons, let's hear from you!!!!

I'm interested in 4 switches.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
Here is a pic of buttons Mohan made for switches. He is the button man. . . Mohan will be making the button is any style the owner wishes.

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

These are actually switches for the Sunwaymay v10r light series. This interest thread at this point is on for E series switches. . . but if there is enough interest, another sunwayman series can be run too .. . . but the priority is on E series. Please DO NOT post interest for the Sunwayman swithces here. . . this is for E series only . . . and we need a lot more interset so pass the word!!!

9fab7d71.jpg

bobjane

Enlightened
Will they fit McGizmo clicky paks? If so I'd like to see what it looks like installed.

Also, will it be compatible with Don's drivers or will there be issues with mode switching?

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will they fit McGizmo clicky paks? If so I'd like to see what it looks like installed.

Also, will it be compatible with Don's drivers or will there be issues with mode switching?

Yes they fit the mcgizmo clicky packs - the picture above shows it on a Haiku on the far right (trit dots on the button)

There will be issues with don's driver when trying to switch modes. The switch has a delay between pressing and activation which is not fast enough to change the mode. I get around the problem by loosening the battery pack and changing modes by making momentary contact having switched the switch on first. I don't change modes often so for me it is not a issue.

Mohan

gripnSUREFIRE

Newly Enlightened
I am definitely interested in 1, with 3 trit slots in green.

EDIT: I dont know much about an electronic switch, but im curious; Can this somehow make my light into a 2 stage lo-hi?
IE:I have an Icarus Triple XPG E2E, that is catered to a MCE2S (but they are impossible to find) I LOVE the mod, just wish I could have a LOW mode too!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kudos to Shelby & Mohan for organizing this...I'll be needing several e-Series switches and SWM V-series switches as well. Let's make this happen :goodjob:

easilyled

Flashaholic
How would you install in E-switch in a Haiku body Mohanjude?

Normally the Veleno E-switches screw into E-series tailcaps from the end near the body, but with the McClicky packs the McClickies screw in from the tail-end by gripping the McClicky switches via the 2 dimples. As far as I'm aware the Veleno E-switches do not have the dimples to grip on.