Brand new member came looking for advice on my Surefire U2 that I blew up using cheap fleabay batteries.
From what little I have read here so far the batteries vented. Ya to put it lightly. Pressure blew out both ends glass blew out and tail cap blew. Scared the crap out of me and my partner.Lol Dumb move on my part.
So my question is do I try repairing it? I Thought it was a good light. Should I just replace it with something new? The U2 has the variable output option. I like being able to go from low to high light easily. Any recommendations?