• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: SPY 007 XP-G

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
This SPY 007 XP-G has been completely refurbished by Dave at Cool Fall. I purchased this 007 secondhand here on the Custom Titanium Flashlights forum. It had a damaged reflector and missing parts, but they have been completely repaired/replaced and the internals are as good as new.:) There is a minor ding on the body of the light, which I unfortunately put on there when I first bought it (prior to repair).:eek: There are also a few user marks on the body. If you know how to polish titanium they can be buffed out, and the ding I put will likely look a lot better.

All internal parts have been repaired and checked 100% by Cool Fall. Functionally I guarantee the light is good as new. All the imperfections I mention are purely cosmetic, and the photos depicting them were taken as accurately as possible.

I'm hoping to let this go for WITHDRAWN $800$810$845$880$910$945 shipped. First "I'll take it!" gets it. For international buyers please PM me and we can make an arrangement.

Sorry, no trades.

As a side note I am extremely grateful to Cool Fall for making the repairs to this light!:wave:

RIMG0129-4.jpg

RIMG0133-1.jpg

RIMG0148-1.jpg

The ding. It looks a lot bigger and worse than it is, and as you can see from the first photo it's pretty small. I tried to photograph it as accurately as possible:

RIMG0134-1.jpg

RIMG0136.jpg

RIMG0135-2.jpg

The user marks:

RIMG0137-1.jpg

RIMG0138-1.jpg

RIMG0139-1.jpg

RIMG0140-2.jpg

The following are my attempts to photograph the tritium vials:

RIMG0146-1.jpg

RIMG0147.jpg

RIMG0143-1.jpg

RIMG0142-1.jpg

RIMG0145-2.jpg

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SPY 007 XP-G

Out of 361 page views there has to be some interest!:)

As stated the ding you see (and user marks) are the only flaws on this light, nothing more.:wave:

2nd Price drop.:party:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surprised no one has spoken for this light.
These are meant to be used, and since Dave has tuned it up, it is good to go.
Minor flesh wound is all she has.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surprised no one has spoken for this light.
These are meant to be used, and since Dave has tuned it up, it is good to go.
Minor flesh would is all she has.

Agreed. Minor mark only takes away the concern for the first boo boo. I daresay that there is no better EDC. Great price, too. If I didn't already have 3...

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump! There has to be some interest this light... 1300+ page views later someone's gotta be interested. :(

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
ffemt6263: PM replied. :)

Withdrawn for now, I gathered enough funds to pay my bills. Thank You to everyone for your interest!

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm really happy for you...although I considered your Spy a number of times, I really didn't need another one. I'm happy that you can keep what it, IMHO, the best EDC out there.

:twothumbs: