• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Firefly special edition

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Firefly with a set of Madmax modules (TBD) and Luxeon 3W colored emitters. Complete set. 100% of the proceeds will goto CPF.

Where did I get this lunacy idea??? I have no idea. The idea just spurred up on moments notice.

This will be a collectors item. There are no Madmax modules built from the factory (me) that have the new Luxeon 3W on them. The first ones will be built and sold with this Firefly. I aquired this from another CPF'er from the BST for $90.00.

Keep an eye out for it. I hope to have the modules made shortly. I haven't decided what the final package of goodies will consist of. Of course any comments suggestions or discussion is welcome.

It might be better if this is moved to a better location. I'll leave that up to someone else.

****EDITED******
One Firefly as is. With Retaining ring and split ring. This Firefly did not have a Madmax Q3 module in it. I believe this one is brand new, the owner had two and sold one in BST. I received it Wed, 29th Oct.

The following modules will be included with the Firefly.

1 Madmax regular Wide Open Module with 3W SV0J White HD
1 Madmax regular Wide Open Module with 3W Royal Blue HD
1 Madmax regular Wide Open Module with 3W Green HD

I prefer Paypal with $90.00 going to me and the rest to be paid directly to CPF.

The sale will end Sunday Midnight PST unless there is some reason to extend it. I know, PST is not good for some of you. If there is a better time for the cutoff, sound off here. The colored modules depending on position in the head, and alignment with the optics can produce an off center beam (circle inside the square). This is being sold as is. Highest bidder takes all. After this closes the payment instructions will be sent to the winning bidder.

Good luck. Happy bidding.
****EDITED******

Wayne

ufokillerz

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif wonder how much this will go for!!

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Wayne, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Larry

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still thinking about the terms. After some discussions with the board of directors, a decision was made to make a minor alteration.

If this gets put up for auction or sale, I will recover my $90.00 that I paid for the FF and the rest will go towards CPF.

Terms and conditions subject to change.

jtice

Flashaholic
Wayne,

This is a VERY NICE and Generous thing for you to do!

You have always been one of the nicest giving people on CPF, this just proves it that much more.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Wow, a SS sale and now this! Lemme check yo' calendar Wayne, you might have it turned to the end of December by mistake... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is exciting, thanks for doing it. Just the sort of light I've been hankering for. I'd rather have this than an LSH-P. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BC

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
whoaaaa.... let me finish it first. Plenty of time to bid on this.

I'll post here what the final configuration is and more details on how it will work.

Thanks

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Firefly special edition (For Sale)

OK,

Got the FF today. Thanks!

Here's the package:

1FF as is. No Retaining ring.

1 Madmax regular Wide Open Module with 3W SV0J White HD
1 Madmax regular Wide Open Module with 3W Royal Blue HD
1 Madmax regular Wide Open Module with 3W Green HD

The Cyan looked too similar to the Green so it was taken out of the package. Sasha, The Cyan module is yours if you want it.

The final details of payment are as follows. I prefer Paypal with $90.00 going to me and the rest to be paid directly to CPF.

The sale will end Sunday Midnight PST unless there is some reason to extend it. I know, PST is not good for some of you. If there is a better time for the cutoff, sound off here. The colored modules depending on position in the head, and alignment with the optics can produce an off center beam (circle inside the square). This is being sold as is. Highest bidder takes all.

Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Happy bidding.

Wayne
*** EDITED*****
Copied to the first post. The first post will be kept current.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: Firefly special edition (For Sale)

$150 (like I have a chance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Firefly special edition (For Sale)

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
$150 (like I have a chance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Don...
Don...
Don...! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif