Looking for a 1 AAA with 60+ lumens

gsr

Enlightened
I currently carry a Leatherman Serac S2 in the sheath with my Leatherman multitool. I like the clicky tail switch, and the 2 levels of brightness, but I have to admit to feeling undergunned with it's output. My present thinking is to replace it with a Peak Eiger, equipped with the momentary tail switch, and a Prometheus Lights titanium pocket clip. I like that the Eiger is US made, has a wide range variable output, and it can run on several different cell chemistries. I'm starting this thread to gain some input as to the qualities of Eiger, and any possible alternatives.

TweakMDS

Enlightened
I've been looking at AAA's, and the Klarus Mi10 is looking real good. 3 mode twisty, turns on in low, then med and high. SS version looks great too. The X6 is nearly identical, but modes are med-low-high.

rambo180

Enlightened
I've been looking at AAA's, and the Klarus Mi10 is looking real good. 3 mode twisty, turns on in low, then med and high. SS version looks great too. The X6 is nearly identical, but modes are med-low-high.

I love my Olight i3. 70 lumens on high. No clicky though. It's a twisty, very compact.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Titanium innovations Illuminati. I got it just because I sent my wife home on the plane with my Thrunite Ti. I'm happier with this light than I expected to be. And it take 10440 LiONs if you want to really push light out the front. Battery Junction was the place.

-Alex

davecroft

Enlightened
I think the Fenix LD01 is hard to beat for a versatile, reliable and reasonably bright AAA light. Has a good strong clip but unfortunately no clicky switch.

Danielight

Enlightened
I recently purchased the Olight i3 EOS, and it's now my EDC. Twisty 3-mode, up to 70 lumens. Bought it from Tactical LEDs when they were offering a free shipping special ... $21.99 out the door was too good to pass up. :twothumbs

ikeyballz

Newly Enlightened
Possible alternative would be the Preon 1, with a clicky tailcap if you want it... 70 Lumens or so on max, with AAA.

Photon

Newly Enlightened

I just got a Mi10 because I thought the lighting sequence was L-M-H. Turns out it is M-L-H like the other Klarus AAA lights. I was somewhat disappointed. If anyone wants it, I'll sell it at a very reasonable price.

walterr839

Enlightened
I second that Preon 1 with Preon 2 clicky tail and a 10440 battery. It's my daily carry about the size of a Chapstick