• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Steve Ku 44DD Ti

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Good evening- I am a newer member, so I thought that I would start my 1st sale on this forum off with a bang listing an incredible light! This light is in 'mint' condition as received from the maker and has not been carried, so a shelf queen. Steve Ku was kind enough to include me on the original sales list for this light, so thank you to him first. The only reason that I am selling it is that it is too small for my hands to use comfortably. I have turned it on and off few times, then placed it back in the shelf. It is not anodized, so comes in it's original/plain, beautiful skin. I assume if you are looking at this thread, that you know this light, so I am not going to post pics. at this time, but can email one upon request. Below is what the light comes with. I will mail it in the original packaging that Steve sent it in. I am only going to post/list this for 2 hours, so will end it if not sold at 8pm CST tonight. First 'I'll Take It' wins followed with a PM for immediate payment instructions please. Buyers must have a 'Verified' Paypal account. Price: SOLD!!! ($235/shipped total) via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, Insured with Tracking. ***Please Note: US/CONUS Sales only! No Trades, please! :D :devil:

Specs-

1. TIR Beam Pattern: Flood 34*
2. XP-G 5B/R4 neutral
3. (2) GREEN Trits installed
4. (3) X 10220 cells
5. (4) X QTC (plus 1 Steve already installed in light) + (1) extra o-ring

Details from Sales Thread-

* 44mm x 13mm
* Choice of finishes