PEAK

Thread: (SOLD): McGizmo Haiku XM-L w/ (4) Trits Installed by JHanko***New Price!!!***

Default (SOLD): McGizmo Haiku XM-L w/ (4) Trits Installed by JHanko***New Price!!!***

- McGizmo Haiku XM-L with (4) Custom Installed Trits by Jeff Hanko -

This very special light is in 'mint' condition as received from Don (10/2011) and has not been carried, so is a shelf queen. Don etched his initials for me on the Ti Clip. I had originally purchased this light for a family member in the Marines, but they needed the money more. In June of this year, I asked Jeff Hanko to install (4) Trits alternating between ICE BLUE & GREEN to run parallel in the tail, which he graciously did. Jeff did install his screws when re-installing the clip on the light, but I will also include Don's original one's as well. His work is absolutely stunning and shows in this light. I have to say and you probably already know that these two makers are outstanding to do business with and their service after the sale equals the beauty of their work!!! You get a little taste of both makers with this masterpiece! TheFirst 'I'll Take It' wins followed with a PM for payment instructions via Paypal only. Buyers must have a 'Verified' Paypal account and must be able to pay immediately. ***Price (SOLD) $455/total Shipped USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box with Tracking. ***Please Note: US/CONUS Sales only! Thanks!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you and have a Blessed day!
    Last edited by iowahawkeye; 08-05-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Beautiful light! I'm sure this one will go fast
    "Light up the Darkness"

Default Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XM-L w/ (4) Custom Installed Trits by Jeff Hanko

Thank you, Draven! Back from my business trip. Thanks again CPF and I hope everyone is having a Great day!
    Last edited by iowahawkeye; 07-24-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Back from my business trip...light has been re-listed! Take care!

Bump! Hope everyone is having an awesome day! I did add a couple of pics. to show trits in action.
    Last edited by iowahawkeye; 07-28-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Thank you & Have a Good Day!
    Last edited by iowahawkeye; 08-01-2012 at 07:07 AM.

As my daughter would say, "Bippity, Boppity, TGIF, Bump!"

***Note: I would consider the following custom knives in trade: DB Fraley, Kirby Lambert IKBS flippers, David Mosier IKBS flippers and Peter Carey pieces...

Last edited by iowahawkeye; 08-01-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Hello- This awesome and very special light has been re-listed.

Default Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XM-L w/ (4) Custom Installed by JHanko

With New lowered Price on this gorgeous light!

Weekend BUMP w/ Final Price Drop!

Last BUMP, this beautiful light will be withdrawn tomorrow, so I have taken a little more off for the finale!

Flashaholic

I'll take it. PM incoming!