• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF $ drop WTS/WTT Bored Cerakoted C2 with nice drop-in-PHOTOS

motigg

Newly Enlightened
SPF

I'm moving a posting from the MP and consolidating it here, since this seems like a more appropriate forum for these items.

I'm looking to sell or trade my burnt bronze bored cerakoted Surefire C2 with McClicky kit installed. I purchased this light recently here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d-Burnt-Bronze

It's in the same condition it was in when I received it--I haven't carried it--except that I just installed a brand new AR coated glass lens into it. I like it a lot, just like my 6P better.

The host currently has a Version 1 Oveready XP-E triple drop-in in it, warm tint (I'm estimating around 3500k-3700k, since it's very close in tint to another triple drop-in of mine that is 3500k.) The drop-in is three mode with memory.

I could switch this drop-in out and replace it with a like-new Malkoff M61 219 that I recently bought from Illumination Supply, or a Malkoff M61 hCRI.

$210 now $200 shipped CONUS for the host with either the triple or the Malkoff M61 219 or the Malkoff M61 hCRI in it.

For trade, I'm looking for a Oveready custom HA 6P host in bronze (I already have the black HA one). I'd trade the C2 host for the 6P host. I'd also trade a great condition Malkoff MD2 with high/low ring and either of the Malkoff drop-ins for a HA 6p host.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB/WTT: Oveready Custom HA 6P Host

Your "problem" was the reason, I got a HA neutral Moddoolar host ...

motigg

Newly Enlightened

Yes, the Moddoolar hosts are really nice, too. I may have to check them out if I can't find the bronze HA 6P.

motigg

Newly Enlightened

motigg

Newly Enlightened

Your Oveready bronze HA 6P host for my cerakoted C2 host plus $10? Anyone ready to let their HA 6P go?

motigg

Newly Enlightened

C2 host with drop-in now $200 shipped CONUS.

motigg

Newly Enlightened

EDIT: C2 with triple is SPF. This thread can be closed.

Malkoff MD2 with Nichia 219 are gone. Now looking to trade the C2 host for the Oveready custom 6P host, or to sell the C2 with triple for $200.

I would also sell the the C2 host alone for $135.

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the bored Cerakoted C2 + Oveready Triple per our PM :twothumbs

motigg

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, got it. Your light is packed up and ready to ship tomorrow. I PMd you a question regarding your address.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Replied...thanks!