Battery Junction - Olight

Thread: Are Arc LS parts worth anything?

Smile Are Arc LS parts worth anything?

Hope this is the right forum to ask this question as i think some have done mods on these old body parts.

Anyways, doing a major clean up and found a box of old parts including just about every part on the old Arc LS flashlight from tail to head to all the different permutations of the clear acrylic focusing lenses. all I'm missing are the electronic boards or I'll have complete ARC LS. Many parts are original unanodized.

Wondering if these are worth much still. Thanks in advance for any informed comments. I've not kept up with the flashlight scene unfortunately though my EDC is still a 4Sevens titanium Quark.

Thanks,
    Mo
    “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Gil Bailie

Default Re: Are Arc LS parts worth anything?

Long time no hear Moses! How have you been? I think there is a market for at lkeast SOME of the "parts". Have you any retaining nrings for the boards and lenses?

Karl

Unfortunately, the market is very limited these days. Like the original HDS lights, the bottom had dropped out as far as price. I know cy is still sitting on a pile of them as well.
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

Come on now Tim!! With special (Chrome?) projects just within reach....just ABOUT within reach....there's bound to be increased demand!!! Errrr....James......?

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by karlthev View Post
    Come on now Tim!! With special (Chrome?) projects just within reach....just ABOUT within reach....there's bound to be increased demand!!! Errrr....James......?

Karl
    Good one Karl...lol

I tried making the Mofo/Milky collaboration happen years ago, and it seems to be going down the same road to nowhere this time around.

Hey Mo,

Last year I gathered up all my Arc stuff and sold it off in one large lot. I probably could have got more for it by selling it in pieces and parts, but I was happy with what I got, and so was the buyer.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...rts-too!-Cheap!

Time and tech march onward, but the Arc LS still holds a special place in my heart. Don't tell anyone, but I did actually keep one LS for myself. I had to, it's the light that started this whole odyssey for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LitFuse View Post
    Hey Mo,

Last year I gathered up all my Arc stuff and sold it off in one large lot. I probably could have got more for it by selling it in pieces and parts, but I was happy with what I got, and so was the buyer.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?253183-**SOLD**Huge-Arc-Flashlight-lot-for-sale-LS-AAA-RGB-lots-of-parts-too!-Cheap!

Time and tech march onward, but the Arc LS still holds a special place in my heart. Don't tell anyone, but I did actually keep one LS for myself. I had to, it's the light that started this whole odyssey for me.
    How the heck did I miss that one...WOW

Quote Originally Posted by F250XLT View Post
    How the heck did I miss that one...WOW
    +1
    Until further notice, I am not accepting new mod requests.