• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale closed...

scout24

Flashaholic
Never thought these two would be up for sale, but here goes... Fine print first: Both lights are priced including USPS Priority shipping with DC#. Paypal fees are also included. CONUS ONLY. First "I'll take it" here followed by prompt payment gets 'em. Thank you for looking, please feel free to post or PM with any questions.Here goes!

SPF My USER Haiku XPG. (Cool white) If you want a shelf queen, please look elsewhere. This light has been carried, and used almost daily for 2 1/2 years. It looks it. :grin2: Well taken care of, but the scuffs and scratches are numerous. Pics are representative of what the whole light looks like. DO NOT expect a shelf queen... That said, it works flawlessly, and has a new McClicky switch and body-to-head o-ring, not that it needed either. Just a little peace of mind for the new owner. Fresh krytox applied. Don't worry, I broke this one in for you... :) Asking $335.00 SPF

P1020049.jpg

P1020048.jpg

P1020153.jpg

Next up, a very nice Original Sundrop 3S, Nichia 083, that has lived on my bookshelf and been carefully carried and used a few times. A few VERY light handling/carry marks, but excellent shape. Pics to follow a bit later if needed $315.00

Since they didn't go as a package, the Sundrop remains... Tonight, and tonight only, until I sign off, it comes with a spare 3S GDuP LE, expertly reconstructed by Datiled. Lower low than stock, medium and high remain the same as stock... :) Act now! Same $315.00!

Or, go crazy, and take both for $610 shipped... :faint:

Last edited: