XM-L U3 bin

mr.lumen

Enlightened
i know it is not released as of now but i was wondering if there were any high end lights that cree let use them, like luminus did for the intimidator sr95. the P bin is not released to the public but that light has it in them.

Bigpal

Enlightened
I am not certain about which lights they're in yet, but I do believe Cutter is selling the U3, and also the U4.

Edit: Nevermind, I think you may have been just looking for some lights with that LED, not the emitter itself. Maybe I misunderstood.

Last edited:

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the moment, U2's the limit. It's getting harder and harder to squeeze out efficacy without tint shifting all over the place.

I am not certain about which lights they're in yet, but I do believe Cutter is selling the U3, and also the U4.

Edit: Nevermind, I think you may have been just looking for some lights with that LED, not the emitter itself. Maybe I misunderstood.

The U3 and U4 listed on Cutter's site are quad-die XM-L, similar to MC-E. They may produce higher overall output, but are actually less efficient than single-die XM-L.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i know it is not released as of now but i was wondering if there were any high end lights that cree let use them, like luminus did for the intimidator sr95. the P bin is not released to the public but that light has it in them.

The XP-G has been upgraded to the XP-G2 so I expect the generation 2 XM-L should be coming down the line soon.

As for the p bin sst90, they just changed the binning structure so that the new p bin is the same as the old n bin.

mr.lumen

Enlightened
No its more efficient than the older bins look more closely they changed their Bunning but it still has more lumens than the previous bin. I do hope the u3 bin comes out soon as amazing as the u2 is we always want better!

UOTE=monkeyboy;3990291]The XP-G has been upgraded to the XP-G2 so I expect the generation 2 XM-L should be coming down the line soon.
As for the p bin sst90, they just changed the binning structure so that the new p bin is the same as the old n bin.[/QUOTE]