• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready 6p host with M2-50 DD 1200 lumen head

summy670x

Newly Enlightened
I've had this flashlight for 2 years now, and I've basically kept it as a collector's item. I've only turned it on a few times outside just to enjoy the massive amounts of light it puts out ^^ I believe this was a limited run item that Oveready put out, and I can't find it on their site anymore. Mine has the brass insert in the tail (recommended on purchase) so no Mcclicky. You can still push for momentary on, as well as twist to keep on constant. Runs on a single 18650. It's never ventured outside on trips, only being used as I mention to test the output. It tipped over once on my desk, and has VERY minor marks to the black anodizing (I tried my best to get pictures, it's still very hard to see). I'd like $225 shipped for this light, but if you're local I can discount that amount to reflect savings on shipping. I'm in Roselle, IL Six30-83five-84one3 Chris

1343015361805.jpg

20120723_214206.jpg

20120723_214301.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
M2-50 was the SST-50 in the M2 head with the heatsinking to run it direct drive. RARE BEAST. Mine is a 4500K sst-50, copied from their website at the time - anbd I think they only offered these twice - issue turned out to be a special reflector (high temp??) that they could no longer source.5A+ direct drive. I'm a multi-level guy BUT I LOVE this head. BRIGHT.

summy670x

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it!

Please send me a PM confirming your PayPal details and total incl. shipping to London, UK.

Let me figure out shipping tomorrow tomorrow at work and make sure it's ok with you. Didn't figure out of the USA in costs (hoping it won't be too crazy with USPS). Please PM me your address so I can get an exact estimate. Thanks!

Latest posts