really need some help!

mountaingreek

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybodyI am new here and absolutely new to modern flashlights,till now i was pretty sure that my heavy maglite was the best there is,but i am wrong!to make a quick start in my country(greece)help me to choise one of this-klarus sa1,olight t10 t20,fenix e15 ld15,nitecore ex10-i prefer AA but it doesnt matter!i hope you guys can give me a small grip for a fast go.

Danielight

Enlightened
Hello, mountaingreek, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure that all of the manufacturers you mentioned have suitable lights for your needs. Speaking for myself, my favorite AA light is the Sunwayman V10A, which can also run on the Li-ion 14500 rechargeable batteries. You might also want to look at the line of LED lights by EagleTac, including the D25A series (available with either a "twisty" or a "clicky" switch).

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Quark Mini is also a nice light if you want something small. Some member here from Europe can probably point you towards store there.

What size of light do you prefer?
What kind of beam?
Runtime?
Price?
How will it be used?

:welcome:

Ezeriel

Enlightened
What are you going to use the light for?

How much do you want to spend?

What battery do you want to use? - AA, AAA, C, D , CR123 19650?

mountaingreek

Newly Enlightened
What are you going to use the light for?How much do you want to spend?What battery do you want to use? - AA, AAA, C, D , CR123 19650?
I live at altimeter 1500meter no shops here and town is 20km away,i would prefer 1AA or 2AA batteries,mostly need it for checking the house,backyard and some indoor work,runtime doesnt matter!what i can get not far away is the klarus st10&st20 but i dont know how reliable they are!Something like that...

mountaingreek

Newly Enlightened
I need it mostly around the house,backyard,indoor and the car.I would prefer 1AA or 2AA batteries,because they are easy to find,runtime doesnt matter!Not far away i saw the klarus st10&st20,i liked them but i dont know how reliable they are!!Something in this direction..

Ezeriel

Enlightened
well.. since you already have the mag light I would get a Fenix..

LD22 if you can afford it, it's a great light
LD15 won't be any brighter than the maglite, and only runs for an hour on high
E21 is nice

I don't have a Klarus, but they are good quality lights

Gunner12

Flashaholic
You could also get a Maglite drop-in along with a smaller 1 or 2 AA light. Keep all of your lights up to date. Also, can you get packages? It might be easier (but maybe slower) to buy a light not available locally and wait for it to ship to you.

I recently got a Zebralight SC51c and I like it alot. It's a warm white LED and provides great color rendering along with many modes. High mode is really bright while low mode is great for getting around the house at night. There's also a brighter Cool white version (SC51) and a warm/neutral white version (SC51w) if you want different tints.

The Fenix lights are great too, Fenix Store is a great place to get them in the US, but I'm not sure about Greece. There are stores that stock Fenix lights in Europe, but I don't know which ones.

Also check out the 4sevens Quark lights. From what I hear, they are nice and also come in neutral white if you don't like the cool white LED tint. The Quarks Minis make great keychain lights too.

rambo180

Enlightened
i like shiningbeam blaze.

read these threads for more info:

[h=3]
icon1.png
Superbright AA flashlight for travel and general purpose[/h] Started by rambo180, 07-15-2012 11:08 PM

[h=3]Budget AA/AAA with Pocket clip[/h]
[h=3]Quality AA budget lights?[/h]