Source for 5mm red Nichia LEDs?

Aepoc

Enlightened
I'm having trouble finding small quantities (10 to 20) of these leds for my current build... Ledrise has some quality LEDs, but they charge $50 shipping for a $2 order. Please help.

Aepoc

Enlightened
looks like Ledrise offers free shipping to Europe... Perhaps we could find a fellow cpfer in Europe that would be willing to ship them to us. This would certainly be cheaper than the $50 shipping.

Aepoc

Enlightened
Okay so it looks like I've found a way to get some Nichia 5mm LEDs into the states for a reasonable price (Thanks Fichtenelch). Now I need to figure out what I'm going to use to regulate the current for 3 or 4 in series. I was hoping to find a driver with two or three modes (50mA, 20mA and 10mA), but I am having trouble locating anything that will regulate such a low current. I will be using a single lithium cell, so the input voltage needs to be around 3.6v.

Although a multi-mode driver would be ideal, I have thought about using a resistor, if I can't find an acceptable driver. The problem with this is that I have never used a resistor in a light before and have no idea how to determine what size I would need for the desired output.

I would greatly appreciate any sources for drivers and/or any information on how to determine the size resistor I would need in order to run 3 or 4 LEDs at 20mA safely and efficiently.