• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED Trit slotted Nautilus, Mac's Knurly 26650

grayhighh

Enlightened
I thought i open a new thread, cause some of you might get confused by my old selling thread, as i keep changing items.

Im looking for McGizmo, Saltytri, SPY 005 or other Custom light.

Cash can added by me if needed.

Light will be send you via EMS ( International Express/Registered ). You will have tracking and should receive the light in 5 days no matter where you are !

1. Custom modified Nautilus. $400
The light is beautiful but one mistake was made when milling. But there like 54 bores (WOW!) on the light. It's hard to notice. The LE is original. There's 6 trit slots, you can put in what ever color trit color you like in it.

DSC_3727.jpg

DSC_3731.jpg

DSC_3730.jpg

2. Mac's knurly 26650 Ti $550
Anyone who likes the feeling of big hunk of Ti in your hand should consider this. The size of the light is just too big for my small hand. This is the reason im selling this. The knurlying is smooth feels really good in your hand. The beam is very useful, with the juice pumping out from a 26650 battery, you get pretty much runtime on this light.

DSC_3752.jpg

DSC_3755.jpg

DSC_3756.jpg

DSC_3757.jpg

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who did the milling on the Nautilus? Would they be willing to correct the bore holes?

grayhighh

Enlightened
Re: FS/T : Trit slotted Nautilus, Mac's Knurly 26650

Hello,

Fred of Photonfanatic did the custom work. I don't think it's possible.

Thanks

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested...how many holes are "mistakes" where it's not as big and deep as the other ones?

grayhighh

Enlightened

I'm interested...how many holes are "mistakes" where it's not as big and deep as the other ones?

Only one.

This light has been traded.

Norm

Retired Administrator

Your images are too large. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm