• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sterling Lanyard Set Auction *ENDED* FlashFan Won!

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
SilverSet.jpg

This set of three (3) lanyards includes a Pocket Lanyard, a Belt/Wrist Lanyard and a Neck Lanyard. These custom made lanyards feature Sterling Silver and SS hardware, as well as Camo Paracord and Silver Coated Bolo Beads. The Lobster Claw snaps and the Split rings are Sterling Silver. The Chain (both sizes) is Stainless steel. Handmade in California, USA, Earth.

Note: These special "CPF Auction Lanyards" are Jewelry grade. The Sterling hardware is by nature soft and weaker than stainless hardware. Therefore; consider this lanyard set a ceremonial fashion statement and a collector's item please. Once again: You are bidding on a Non-Tactical Grade Lanyard Set. OK.

Terms of Auction:

1) 100% of the winning bid amount will go to CPF and funds are payable to CPF/Sasha's Pay Pal account within 24 hours of auction deadline. After 24 hours, the prize rolls-down to the next highest bidder etc.

2) I will pick-up the shipping to highest bidder in Continental USA via USPS with confirmation/insured. If you live in HI or AK kick-in a sawbuck in addition to your winning bid and you are covered. If someone else wants to do freight forward service for a foreign national then please by all means cut your own deals after the auction.

3) Tempted to set a decent minimum amount, but instead will keep it low and extend the bidding duration a bit. This way it can be fun for more forum members. After all, this is not a wonder light that will go for $600.00-right?

4) Starting Bid: $1.00

5) Bid increments: Even dollars and .25 increases accepted; such as $3.00, $3.25, $3.50, $3.75 etc.

6) Auction deadline is 12 midnight PDST, Nov. 7th, 2003

7) The use of auction sniping software programs like those used on E-Bay are allowed if you can figure out how to make them work here on CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ladies and Gents-start your engines.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Sterling Silver Lanyard Set Auction

What happens it Sasha wins? Does she owe herself anything? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

I wonder if I can paypal myself... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

The wench pays double!!

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
The wench pays double!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HA!... you're just miffed 'cuz now you're a loser...
whipping.gif

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:

[/ QUOTE ]

PayPal yourself? Is that the same as.........................nevermind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
ChrisM said:
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:

[/ QUOTE ]

PayPal yourself? Is that the same as.........................nevermind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

-Mike

larpaul20

Newly Enlightened

Looks nice. I'll bid $27.00.

larpaul

Greta

Flashaholic

Ok folks! This auction ends on Friday evening! This is a really nice set and would make a great gift attached to a nice light for some lady who hasn't quite come over to the light side yet... and there's only 51 shopping days left 'til Christmas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

johnlightsup

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Atomic6 said:
SilverSet.jpg

This set of three (3) lanyards includes a Pocket Lanyard, a Belt/Wrist Lanyard and a Neck Lanyard. These custom made lanyards feature Sterling Silver and SS hardware, as well as Camo Paracord and Silver Coated Bolo Beads. The Lobster Claw snaps and the Split rings are Sterling Silver. The Chain (both sizes) is Stainless steel. Handmade in California, USA, Earth.

Note: These special "CPF Auction Lanyards" are Jewelry grade. The Sterling hardware is by nature soft and weaker than stainless hardware. Therefore; consider this lanyard set a ceremonial fashion statement and a collector's item please. Once again: You are bidding on a Non-Tactical Grade Lanyard Set. OK.

Terms of Auction:

1) 100% of the winning bid amount will go to CPF and funds are payable to CPF/Sasha's Pay Pal account within 24 hours of auction deadline. After 24 hours, the prize rolls-down to the next highest bidder etc.

2) I will pick-up the shipping to highest bidder in Continental USA via USPS with confirmation/insured. If you live in HI or AK kick-in a sawbuck in addition to your winning bid and you are covered. If someone else wants to do freight forward service for a foreign national then please by all means cut your own deals after the auction.

3) Tempted to set a decent minimum amount, but instead will keep it low and extend the bidding duration a bit. This way it can be fun for more forum members. After all, this is not a wonder light that will go for $600.00-right?

4) Starting Bid: $1.00

5) Bid increments: Even dollars and .25 increases accepted; such as $3.00, $3.25, $3.50, $3.75 etc.

6) Auction deadline is 12 midnight PDST, Nov. 7th, 2003

7) The use of auction sniping software programs like those used on E-Bay are allowed if you can figure out how to make them work here on CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ladies and Gents-start your engines.

[/ QUOTE ]I wish to bid $50.00.

Greta

Flashaholic

REMINDER!!! This auction ends tonight at midnight PST!!!

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay, let's kick it up a notch. $100.00.

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats FlashFan. Please pay Sasha and provide a snail mail addy to her as well. I'll get the goods out to you right away. Thanks....

Greta

Flashaholic

Funds received! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Lu... THANK YOU!! ... I just want to let everyone know that Lu threw in "a little extra" for the CPF coffers and his very generous donation is truly appreciated! Lu... members like you are what make CPF so special! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And thank you again to Rich for donating this beautiful lanyard to CPF for auction!

You both are class acts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif