Storacell

Thread: Simple Zebralight Headband Question

Default Simple Zebralight Headband Question

Okay I give up. I've read a ton of threads front to back, Googled, checked the ZL website...

Judging by the pictures I'd guess the answer is yes, but I'd rather hear it from someone who owns both or knows for 100% sure.

Does the Zebralight H502 come with the same headband as the Zebralight SC51?

Thanks in advance!

Karl

Default Re: Simple Zebralight Headband Question

Sorry, don't know (don't own SC51) but the H502 holder (the rubber or silicone part) has a new, additional strap mounting point for over-the-top, if that helps. Do the SC51 and the H502 have the same diameter? The diameters listed on the website must be maximum diameter (of the head), and you'd want the diameter of the cylindrical body portion, around which the holder goes, right?

Cylindrical body of H502 measures .692
    Last edited by Bolster; 07-31-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolster View Post
    Sorry, don't know (don't own SC51) but the H502 holder (the rubber or silicone part) has a new, additional strap mounting point for over-the-top, if that helps. Do the SC51 and the H502 have the same diameter? The diameters listed on the website must be maximum diameter (of the head), and you'd want the diameter of the cylindrical body portion, around which the holder goes, right?

Cylindrical body of H502 measures .692
    Thanks for the response and info. I was hoping I'd find someone who already just knows the answer. I just realized I can save myself a lot of hassle and email Zebralights. Thanks again though!

For anyone else looking for the answer, Zebralights told me the headband is different between the H502 and the older SC51. The newer SC51's are now coming with the same headstrap as the H502 though.

They have a different design, but when I ordered my H502, I got a new headband for my SC51 with it. They appear to be identical in terms size-wise.