Black Moon LTD

Thread: (Withdrawn): Mac's Customs Tri-EDC, (SOLD): Mac's Customs XM-L EDC

Default (Withdrawn): Mac's Customs Tri-EDC, (SOLD): Mac's Customs XM-L EDC

- Mac's Customs (Al) Tri-EDC (neutral) white, Cerakoted ORANGE w/ Ti Clip!!! -

I am the original owner. This gem of a light is in 'mint' condition and DOES accept 18350 batteries(I will include (1) Ultrafire XSL 18350 battery with purchase). The First 'I'll Take It' wins followed with a PM for payment instructions via Paypal only. Buyers must have a 'Verified' Paypal account and must be able to pay immediately. ***Price: (WITHDRAWN)/total Shipped USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box with Tracking. ***Please Note: US/CONUS Sales only & No Trades Please!!! *Note: The Orange Tri-EDC is the only light for sale in the pics. The HDS light is for size comparison only...Thank you for looking!

Specs-

-Aluminum custom flashlight
    -Integrated McClicky Switch and Silicone Boot
    -Tri Cree Module in Neutral White 4500K
    -German Quality Mineral Glass Lens
    -Chemkote coated Light Engine
    -3-Mode Driver- 2.8a Max High 1000ma Medium and 150ma Low drive levels
    -O-Ring Sealed Throughout (Water Resistant)
    -589 *Real* Lumens in a small package (Real Lumens is actual Out the Front Lumens not LED Lumens)
    -Titanium Clip
    -3.4" Long Under 1" Diameter 2.5oz 18350 cell + Clip

[IMG][/IMG]

***Note: I would be willing to sell the Mac's Customs XM-L EDC cool tint (Aluminum) w/ out clip that is pictured in the photos. It is in 'mint' condition. Price: (SOLD) $190/total shipped...

Last edited by iowahawkeye; 08-04-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Default Re: FS: Mac's Customs (Al) Tri-EDC (neutral) Cerakoted ORANGE w/ Ti Clip

With New lowered Price!

Default Re: FS: Mac's Customs (Al) Tri-EDC (neutral) Cerakoted ORANGE w/ Ti Clip

Weekend BUMP w/Final Price Drop!

Last BUMP, this beautiful light will be withdrawn tomorrow, so I have taken a little more off for the finale! ***Note: I am also willing to sell the Mac's Customs XM-L EDC cool tint (Al) w/ out clip shown in the pics. Price is in the OP...Thanks CPF!!!

I'll take the XM-L EDC. Email inbound.