Max Output: 500lm
Reflector: OP
Length: 122mm
Head diameter: 24mm
Weight: 79g (without battery)

Niteye MSA10

LED: Cree XM-L U2
Battery: 1*AA
Max Output: 260lm (Alkaline, NiMH), 500lm (14500 Li-ion)
Length: 106mm
Weight: 89g (without battery)

Niteye MSA20

LED: Cree XM-L U2
Battery: 2*AA
Max Output: 300lm
Length: 154mm
Weight: 100g (without battery)

358a1pl.jpg

15zkwf9.jpg

1433uq1.jpg

2j1opa9.jpg

Last edited:

dirtech

Enlightened
I hope it has well spaced levels or is infinately variable. I'll need one since I keep losing my edc's.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rotary at the tail? Haven't seen that before, I guess it makes sense for those who prefer the overhand grip.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Ooo, I like the tail of the light. Doesn't the RA Twisty have a variable output twist at the tailcap?

Lets hope the clip is sturdy.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Love to see something simple.
Button is only on and off, twist tail has 3 output setting and nothing further to clutter it up.
I'd buy more than one. The whole house wouldn't need a tutorial to use it LoL.

TweakMDS

Enlightened
The Thrunite Scorpion has one of the best implementations of it as well. Low mode separate from the variable setting to avoid inefficient moonlight/low modes.

Niteye has come out with some pretty good stuff lately, especially in the small EDC department like the Eye10 and this MSA1/MSC1 but I'll hold off on buying any of their stuff until the whole nitecore/jetbeam/niteye/sysmax drama is solved.

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
chinese to english with google translater..

"For a long time, Jiete Ming Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is authorized a step of Trade and Industry the agent JETBeam product sales. A step industry and trade regard this as an opportunity, many times even attempt to encroach upon the ownership of the JETBeam brand in violation of the sales agent agreement, the following will be cited.

A, a step industry and trade circumstances no JETBeam trademark ownership serious breaches misuse of JETBeam trademark. A step industry and trade not only in almost all the publicity pictures will JETBeam trademarks and NITECORE trademark at the same time place, and often the JETBeam trademarks printed on a more prominent position, not only seriously mislead the dealers and consumers, a more serious violation of the trademark JETBeam the holder of the legitimate rights and interests.

2, a step industry and trade in the case has not been authorized by the JETBeam trademark owners without authorization the JETBeam trademark printed on its goods. A step industry and trade their own technology is weak, the lack of quality control and other reasons, some of its products in the event of serious quality problems JETBeam's reputation also had a major impact. A step known to industry and trade TM11 flashlight large-scale leakage, failure events and I4 smart charger 110V voltage appeared burned consumers and enthusiasts in a very bad influence, the Jie Teming company has never been participate in any of these products from design to manufacturing process.

3, a step industry and trade use to grasp JETBeam product management the right to sell the opportunity to reach an occasion to promote its own brand of NITCORE by suppressed JETBeam related products. After last year, a step industry and trade self-organization of production TM11 sale, a step industry and trade through various means to compete with the TM11 RRT3 3xml version suppressed. Such as reducing order of RRT3, stop supplier to the dealer, malicious low standard on the parameters marked RRT3 the brightness and other parameters in order to mislead consumers, and vigorously promote the advertising of the TM11, deliberately reduce the promotion of RRT3. Enthusiasts have sharp eyes, RRT3 its near-perfect design and manufacturing standards to obtain the user consistent high praise, while the other hand, the evaluation of the TM11 and even degrading a so-called regular flashlight manufacturer should have standards.

Perhaps we noticed JETBeam brand after the end of last year, almost no new. In order to prevent monopoly and abuse of a step of Trade and Industry for the products the right to operate in JETBeam Jiete Ming Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. of Shenzhen City in the beginning of this year launched its another major high-end flashlight brand Niteye Niteye superb level design, excellent production technology and strict quality control to win the praise of many consumers and dealers. Angry this a step industry and trade seen as a thorn in the side, not only it goes even further to suppress JETBeam related products, in the case of trying to on the product failed to compete with Niteye cornered trying to steal JETBeam brand ownership, such as the CPF website serious unrealistic propaganda and a malicious slander on Niteye and Jiete Ming Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is an attempt to achieve this sinister purpose.

Two days ago, a step industry and trade is published in the forgery of the so-called JETBeam official website information on such a serious impact JETBeam Niteye brand reputation, contrary to the facts

This so-called "declaration" is not only the audacity to claim that a step Industry and Trade is the owner of NITECORE and JETBeam more frenzied and vicious attacks Niteye latest product ZIP20 in Niteye domestic patent case called plagiarism SPY007. ZIP20 fact in the design and production process Niteye only reference SPY007 photo shows the shape, the designers did not even get off SPY007 kind, let alone talking about plagiarism one said. In this statement, only the official website of the JETBeam brand http://www.jetbeamlight.com .

As the saying goes, want it to destroy, they first make mad. Such a crazy move a step industry and trade not only confirms their own guilty conscience and fear, what kind of results surely we know only too well."

cyclesport

Enlightened
Am really liking the the MSC10 & 20! Hope the MSC10 is similer to the EYE 10 in that with a 3.7v Li-ion (18350?) it can produce 550+ lumens? Really like the way the control ring is incorporated around the rear, of what appears to possibly be a "pistion" type (al la Nitecore) switch?

If it is just another clicky with a metal cap, I hope it is designed and implemented better than the disasterous Sunwayman V10R Ti+/V11R Ti cap balanced precariously on a rubber clad clicky causing the sides to tilt and scrape and bind against the locking ring. At least the pics seem to show the metal cap (if indeed a cap?) is well supported by the locking ring all the way to the top of the button.

I've learned my lesson(s) and won't be pre-ordering this light as I did with the aforementioned Sunwayman lights and will let others be the beta testers with regard to function before I take the $$ plunge.

Darn...just saw Sgt. LED's earlier post stating the UI was just a three position click wheel...was hoping for an infinitely variable control ring.

Last edited:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the body diameter? It should be slightly smaller the 24mm head diameter.
Is it about 21mm?