Olympia Products

Thread: New guy looking at the Nitecore TM-11,O-light SR90,but I have a Fenix TK-41 coming!

Flashaholic

Default New guy looking at the Nitecore TM-11,O-light SR90,but I have a Fenix TK-41 coming!

I guess you can call me"hooked" and a future "Flashaholic",as I am already looking hard at these other two flashlights...the Nitecore TM-11 and the O-light SR-90. I already have a Fenix TK-41 on it's way to me,which is my first 'real' flashlight.
    I think I should stay away from some forums for a while,as it seems that I have to have the latest and greatest thing going....I always have,be it in high-end binoculars,(Nikon,Zeiss) and spotting scopes(Kowa,Leica),stereo gear,rc cars...whatever! I don't buy many,I just "upgrade" a lot!
    I think that once I get my new Fenix TK-41 and my 8 Eneloops and my Maha Powerex C9000 WizardOne charger,I should be okay,that's if I don't do anymore looking around for something better(there is always something better!!) and try to be happy with the Fenix TK-41 for some time!
    I think I need "help"Thanks,Hot Brass
    Last edited by Hot Brass; 08-02-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Default Re: New guy looking at the Nitecore TM-11,O-light SR90,but I have a Fenix TK-41 comin

Welcome to the club

You could try modding your older lights, like say stick a SST-90 in it and drive it at 9 amp. It'll be similar in output to the SR-90 in output.

Enjoy your lights!

Flashaholic

Default Re: New guy looking at the Nitecore TM-11,O-light SR90,but I have a Fenix TK-41 comin

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner12 View Post
    Welcome to the club

You could try modding your older lights, like say stick a SST-90 in it and drive it at 9 amp. It'll be similar in output to the SR-90 in output.

Enjoy your lights!
    Thanks! I don't have any lights as yet,only the Fenix TK-41 which is on it's way to me. Thanks,Hot Brass

You are going the right way. While it is very possible to have enough flashlights, it is highly improbable that you will ever have too many!!!!
    The tK-41 seems to be a very well liked and useful light that the owners report does a lot of things well.
    Everyone needs a good keychain light, a good vehicle light, a good pocket light, a good house emergency light, a good search light, a good ....well you get the idea.

Yup, don't stop, even when you have multiple lights in every room and anywhere you might need one.

Next step might be a small versatile EDC light.